Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did You Gain Respect For AJ Last Night?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gained confidence in his team to come up with a winning plan and him executing everything according to plan, lost respect on him as a boxer, he was supposed to be the best of this generation, instead he was scared shytless the whole fight, Wilder should be overconfident now that he can ko him easily, and Fury knows he can toy with him for as many rounds as he wants and make him quit when he wants.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      Ruiz would be Wilder's best win you imbecile. lol
      Ruiz came in severely overweight yet Joshua STILL couldn't knock him out.

He was too scared to try. You moron.

Comment

Already knew first fight was fluke.

Comment

Originally posted by Htown-Finest View Post
          Already knew first fight was fluke.
          It was no fluke. Every version of Ruiz even the supersized version from Saturday beats Joshua from June...and every other previous version.

Comment

Lost respect. AJ fought like a wuss against the morbidly obese slob

He has no balls, no chin, and no chance to win against Fury or Wilder. none.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
              We can easily meet up you little biitch and handle this issue we got!
              But wait. You already bowed down to me and punked out! Yeah you remember that right???
              You punk ass coward!
              Me la pelas hijo de tu puta perra bomba madre!
              Fucc you and that lame Andy Ruiz! I know you weak biitches stick together but i keep it real!
              Ruiz is a fat piece of shet and you a straight punk for swinging off his nutts like George of the jungle! FACTS!
              what issue we got?

that you are emotional over my opinions? lmfao.
              Homeboy you a hoe, you know it and I know it.

You acting tough online lmfao, making up stories? I bowed down to you before? lmfao where?

Ill wait.

Comment

Of course he gained the respect of the non casual fans. I didn't even like Joshua before this. I felt he always took timely fights against easier opponents and believed that he will always fold under pressure any real pressure. He proved me wrong. He was resilient in his execution and dedicated in training. the dude dropped like 15lbs of muscle and reworked his entire game for the fight. I wont lie and say i love the guy now, but he definitely gained my respect.

Comment

Andy's first mistake was agreeing to a bigger ring. WTF were they thinking?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    Ruiz came in severely overweight yet Joshua STILL couldn't knock him out.

He was too scared to try. You moron.
                    What would Ruiz be ranked on Wilders resume you re.tard ? Cant answer right ? according to your SPECIAL fan base he was the next coming of Mike Tyson but then...………………………...

there was a guy called Molina who got his head boxed off by a new top pro Hrgovic ,but didn't Molina almost K .O Wilder ? So whats your point you IMBECILE ?

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR RUIZ!.. View Post
                      what issue we got?

that you are emotional over my opinions? lmfao.
                      Homeboy you a hoe, you know it and I know it.

You acting tough online lmfao, making up stories? I bowed down to you before? lmfao where?

Ill wait.
                      You know what time it is punk!
                      I told you to meet me here in L.A and you punked out like the biitch you are! You fuccing ranker!
                      Fucc you and your whole family punk and whatever weak ass gang you claim!
                      You fuccing chavala!

Comment

Working...
                      X