No announcement yet.

Remember the story I told you guys about the dudes from my HS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
    Why would they want to burn down the synagogue?
    http://www.northjersey.com/story/new...ies/519465001/

There's the link

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
      Why would they want to burn down the synagogue?
      Ask Xoo.........

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
        is there such a thing as ''kind'' crimes (tickling a stranger to tears doesnt count) ?

dude kills someone drunk driving, MAYBE gets 5 yrs. ''almost'' arson gets you 30+

meh, obey the law and a person cuts the chances of getting screwed over by it immensely.

Dude you just made me bust out laughing at work. Green K

Comment

A kid I knew since like 4th grade got 40 years for shaking his 2 month old which ended up killing him.

He always had anger problems so I'm guessing the baby wouldn't stop crying and he didn't know what to do. He was the star football player too

I still remember in 5th grade he got called up to the office and a girl laughed and he said "oh you think that's funny?" So he walked over to her and slammed her head on the desk lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
            Hate crime laws i imagine
            I'd bet your right.

As a kid, I got arrested for one of those over an alleged minor assault. I was looking at 10 years on the hate crime part, but yet only a misdemeanor for the assault itself.

Imo those laws are unconstitutional.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
              how could ''attempted'' arson earn a cvnt that much time ?
              Someone in the UK got jailed for putting bacon on the door handles of a mosque.

He also died in jail and there's never really been much information given as to why he died.

Comment

http://www.northjersey.com/story/new...ies/519465001/

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                  A kid I knew since like 4th grade got 40 years for shaking his 2 month old which ended up killing him.

He always had anger problems so I'm guessing the baby wouldn't stop crying and he didn't know what to do. He was the star football player too

I still remember in 5th grade he got called up to the office and a girl laughed and he said "oh you think that's funny?" So he walked over to her and slammed her head on the desk lmao.
                  He shouldve been shaken to death himself. Luckily they dont take to kindly to child killers in the Pen. When I was a CO I celled an inmate in protective custody in SHU with 2 other protective custody inmates and as soon as I uncuffed them all they beat the living **** out of the new guy for about a good 3 minutes. The 2 inmates were beating him for so long they were winded and were throwing only single punches and kicks in before the Lieutenant came down to open the cell door. The 2 inmates cooperated right away cuffed up and said sorry but he killed a 5yo on the reservation (they were all Native Americans). They beat him so bad Special investigations had to verify his identity by his tattoos before EMS took him to an outside medical facility. I had felt bad and worried while they were beating him but I could care less after I read his full background. POS killed his GF's son in a drunken rage.

Comment

**** is real out here in the Dirty Jersey.

The Indian kid is really tiny too. They are going to gang bang him. :smileysex

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post

Damn that's ****ed up about the kid.

I lol'd at the part where he banged that girls head into a desk though

Comment

Working...
                      X