Collapse
No announcement yet.

Short guy built like Belushi takes on 4 Mexican dudes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he built like Belushi those guys fighting him were built like Andy Dick. I'd take the pudgy man (who wasn't short compared to the kids he was fighting) over the starving teens all day every day. Easy work.

Sh^t line up the mfers weighing 140lbs to my 220lb & I'll f#ck mfers up all day as long as I get some breaks in to eat, rest & drink some gatorade.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      If he built like Belushi those guys fighting him were built like Andy Dick. I'd take the pudgy man (who wasn't short compared to the kids he was fighting) over the starving teens all day every day. Easy work.

Sh^t line up the mfers weighing 140lbs to my 220lb & I'll f#ck mfers up all day as long as I get some breaks in to eat, rest & drink some gatorade.
      if a guy has moobs, he should be ripe for the ko. a diesle guy can weigh 200+. if a guy has 90% of his weight in his midsection, id bet on the skinny guys.

Comment

Hectari loves this stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Hectari loves this stuff.
          cholos can't fight man, its common knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
            cholos can't fight man, its common knowledge.
            If it were common knowledge, why'd you get bullied so much by these dudes that can't fight?

Comment

If it were common knowledge, why'd you get bullied so much by these dudes that can't fight?
              umm i've never got bullied by cholos. why are you getting offended anyway? where u a little cholo with a shaved head back in your hey days?

Comment

umm i've never got bullied by cholos. why are you getting offended anyway? where u a little cholo with a shaved head back in your hey days?
                Nope, I was the big guy, drilling your aunts with reckless abandon. Asian women really love non Asian dudes. But, you know this from first hand experience.

Comment

Nope, I was the big guy, drilling your aunts with reckless abandon. Asian women really love non Asian dudes. But, you know this from first hand experience.
                  not really, most asian women find mexican men repulsive. in fact, i don't think any ethnic group finds mexican men attractive. mexicna women do love dating outside of their race though. they even go to black dudes and it pisses mexican dudes off. but of course you know this from first hand experience.

Comment

not really, most asian women find mexican men repulsive. in fact, i don't think any ethnic group finds mexican men attractive. mexicna women do love dating outside of their race though. they even go to black dudes and it pisses mexican dudes off. but of course you know this from first hand experience.
                    Look at the rates ABC women marry whites and Jews. There are no Asian women for you. There is a big demand fir big, strong. Handsome Asian men, but that ain't you for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by All in View Post
                      So conor has a chance?
                      Not at all. Power doesn't mean anything if you can't land your shots cleanly and consistently.

In boxing, intelligence and preparation trumps power, speed, everything.

That's why Floyd is the best boxer and the world and that's why Connor has absolutely zero shot.

Unless Floyd bet the bank on himself and is planning to throw the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X