No announcement yet.

Mayweather was handed a chance against Hernandez for the 130 lineal title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
    Being "handed" means not fighting the champ. Being given a chance at a title.. And just having the title given to you are not the same thing
    GGG wants to fight Canelo, *******. It's Canelo who's running from GGG. Or what? do you agree with Canelo 155 bull****? If they give GGG the MW title is not because he didn't fight, it's because Canelo didn't fight...

GGG wants the lineal title since 2008 at least. All the lineal champions ran away from him. At least Martinez had the balls to say it. GGG is off the charts and he wasn't a big name so he was ducked.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
      I see people here talking nonsense about Golovkin being handled titles.

Using that logic, I want to know what did Floyd Mayweather jr do to get a chance for the lineal 130 lb title against Hernandez. At that point Floyd had beaten all bums with no record. He was 17-0 and ALL were bums. But real bums. Look at their records. And don't talk to me about him looking special in fights cuz so does GGG. And don't talk to me about having a great amateur career with a medal at the olympics cuz do so did GGG.

And then some of you stupid Mayweather fans have the balls to say that Floyd wasn't handled anything... that he had a rough path. Then what about GGG? Tell me another joke please you ignorant fools!
      The wbc had him ranked 7-8 at 130 at the time

difference is...mayweather beat the lineal champion and dominated....GGG is won one belt and was GIVEN another

yOU'RE just going to have to deal with the fact Lil G has work to do to cement his legacy as a great fighter and the #1 middleweight

has to be beat canelo to be the champion and to be number one at the weight...deal with it

Comment

GGG wants to fight Canelo, *******. It's Canelo who's running from GGG. Or what? do you agree with Canelo 155 bull****? If they give GGG the MW title is not because he didn't fight, it's because Canelo didn't fight...

GGG wants the lineal title since 2008 at least. All the lineal champions ran away from him. At least Martinez had the balls to say it. GGG is off the charts and he wasn't a big name so he was ducked.
        Do you not see my username lol. I never agreed with what canelos doing. Just saying its a terrible comparison.

Comment

I'm totally confused. How was Mayweather handed a title? He actually had to fight a really good lineal champ for that title. One of the best 130lbers all time and the best in his era for sure..how is that being handed anything?

Comment

Ask Larry who created a thread about GGG being handled another title.....
            was he not handed the wba title? If he wasnt then inform us of who he beat to be their full/super champion.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post

Lord have mercy

sad isn't it smh.

i've never heard anyone say this bullshyt before until today. that analogy is horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
                You really gonna compare a 21 year old prospect with 17 fights to a 34 year old veteran with 34 fight?

Seriously?
                Well considering ggg is a foreigner and had a real long amatuer background and competed in several olympics isn't it obvious he would start his pro career later on? Also now that he's in the u.s he doesn't exactly have the best promoter (k2) while froid did at the time (top rank)

Comment

How about the fact Floyd went up 7lbs to fight Oscar but GGG won't go down for Canelo(who is a MW fraud, despite the fact I think he would beat GGG up).

It's Manny/Floyd all over again..GGG should just call Canelo on his BS and fight him or move on...

Comment

I see people here talking nonsense about Golovkin being handled titles.

Using that logic, I want to know what did Floyd Mayweather jr do to get a chance for the lineal 130 lb title against Hernandez. At that point Floyd had beaten all bums with no record. He was 17-0 and ALL were bums. But real bums. Look at their records. And don't talk to me about him looking special in fights cuz so does GGG. And don't talk to me about having a great amateur career with a medal at the olympics cuz do so did GGG.

And then some of you stupid Mayweather fans have the balls to say that Floyd wasn't handled anything... that he had a rough path. Then what about GGG? Tell me another joke please you ignorant fools!
                    Floyd wasn't handed a vacant paper title, he got the opportunity to fight the best 130 pounder in the world with the most difficult style for a 21 year old prospect like him, and Floyd stopped him.

Comment

Golovkin is a 34 year old coward.

Comment

Working...
                      X