Ali Raymi has died

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sad sad news boss. RIP Raymi.

Comment

Really down about this. He was great for boxing.

inalilahi wainalilahi rojiun

Comment

Wow really saddening news. This guy was fun while he was around. RIP champ.

Comment

Man that's sad
          RIP

Comment

Is this for real? If so, then that's really sad, losing a talent like that.

Rest in peace, Ali Raymi.

Comment

http://espn.go.com/blog/dan-rafael/p...than-i-thought

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
                Could be the bomb blast in Yemen on 22nd May. 13 injured / 2 in critical condition. Raymi could have sadly been one of them.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/05...bing-in-yemen/
                Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                i just heard that a saudi attack killed like 80 people in yemen, could've been one of the victims?
                Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                A Mosque was bombed in Sanaa where's from last Friday. That might have been it.

So it's really true then. Crazy.
                Originally posted by buddyguns View Post
                Reports are coming in that Ali Raymi was killed over the weekend in Yemen by an explosion. Can this even be true? Is it possible to kill TGE?
                Saudis killed Ali Raymi!

Boycott all Saudi Arabian boxing matches.

#RaymiJustice

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
                  Saudis killed Ali Raymi!

Boycott all Saudi Arabian boxing matches.

#RaymiJustice
                  Ali Raymi was a hoax IMO... None of his fights were ever real fights and that's why nobody has ever seen a full fight of his. Only very short fights of some amateurs in a gym but never has there been sanctioned professional boxing in Yemen. I made a thread about it and discussed it in detail but many will just call me crazy because they're so asleep lol. I know you're probably just trolling too but I still gotta mention it again that Raymi was a fabrication.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
                    Ali Raymi was a hoax IMO... None of his fights were ever real fights and that's why nobody has ever seen a full fight of his. Only very short fights of some amateurs in a gym but never has there been sanctioned professional boxing in Yemen. I made a thread about it and discussed it in detail but many will just call me crazy because they're so asleep lol. I know you're probably just trolling too but I still gotta mention it again that Raymi was a fabrication.
                    YDKSAB. Raymi was the truth. His body punching was like of a prime Roman Gonzalez.

Comment

• ali raymi practically reinvented the sport of boxing. he's the father of modern boxing!

rip champ!

Comment

Working...
                      X