Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your opinion on women with face tattoos/too many tattoos?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post

2nd girl down goood laaawd

Comment

Originally posted by controlmachete View Post
      one day I picked this chola girl at a baile in san anton, so frickin easy to bag that I used the rubber that is thicker for protection, anyways, she had some tats in her neck and a tear in the eye, when we went to the indian motel to do the deed I put her in 4 and she had this tatt in her lower back that said in big cholo letters "NACHO"... ughhh what a turn off, she was like a 6 but that damn tat demoted her to a 3 in my book... I hate tats...

Comment

Comment

Ms Bambi .

Comment

Gang tattoo's on your face is a stupid, terrible idea. When you are young you don't understand and realize those things will stay with you for life. When you are 50, it won't look cool anymore.

Other tat's I have no issue with. Tattoo's are like anything else, it's a way to increase your beauty. Now beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so some might like it, some don't.

Just like some people like brunets, some like blondes, but it's just cosmetic things that people like to do.

I think some girls look sexy with them, and some don't. Check out the Suicide Girls, it's a show where super hot tattoo'd chicks get naked. They have some real beauties there.

It's on HBO.

Comment

one day I picked this chola girl at a baile in san anton, so frickin easy to bag that I used the rubber that is thicker for protection,
              In San Anto no condom is called "cuero loco"

Comment

one day I picked this chola girl at a baile in san anton, so frickin easy to bag that I used the rubber that is thicker for protection, anyways, she had some tats in her neck and a tear in the eye, when we went to the indian motel to do the deed I put her in 4 and she had this tatt in her lower back that said in big cholo letters "NACHO"... ughhh what a turn off, she was like a 6 but that damn tat demoted her to a 3 in my book... I hate tats...

Comment

Too many tattoos is a turn of especially on the face or neck.

Now a days most get a tattoo cause they are just going with the crowd.

Comment

****s not sexy. But I bet half those cholas are dead

Comment

face tattoos are horrible. I like it when some girls have tattoos on their legs, it's a turn on sometimes

Comment

Working...
                      X