Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are some dudes so against ****ing fat or ugly chicks?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sociopath View Post
    Last time I banged a fat, ugly woman her vag stunk like cheddar and butt. Not that I put my face anywhere near it, but it stunk up the whole room.

She was so bad that I could not even think about pussy without feeling grossed out for the next day or two.

It was then I decided to take a break from fat ugly women.
    Just admit it: You ate dat thang like a cheap pizza :chuckle9:

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
      Just admit it: You ate dat thang like a cheap pizza :chuckle9:
      I would have no problem admitting such a thing but I won't take credit for something I did not do.

Ugh for fucks sake man I would have vomited.

Comment

Every time I think of that time my stomach turns.

Comment

Originally posted by Sociopath View Post
          I would have no problem admitting such a thing but I won't take credit for something I did not do.

Ugh for fucks sake man I would have vomited.
          :hahahaha9: Just joshing ya :chuckle9:

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
            :hahahaha9: Just joshing ya :chuckle9:
            No problem.

Comment

back when I was working in high school, I hooked up with nearly everyone lol. Even the ones the other guys didn't want to touch, and they always made fun of me for it.

But in the end I hooked up with the dimes none of them could. I had already built up a reputation, I didn't have an ounce of insecurity and by that time understanding how women think and react was already second nature to me. None of their games worked on me cuz I already seen it all.

Experience > everything

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
                Ass and throat are attractive to me. Girls can get it too but I don't discriminate
                I didn't take you for such a rampant ****. As long as you're happy though.

Comment

they pu$sies! I like a fat chick with a body enormous its not about the weight but the performance!!!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
                    back when I was working in high school, I hooked up with nearly everyone lol. Even the ones the other guys didn't want to touch, and they always made fun of me for it.

But in the end I hooked up with the dimes none of them could. I had already built up a reputation, I didn't have an ounce of insecurity and by that time understanding how women think and react was already second nature to me. None of their games worked on me cuz I already seen it all.

Experience > everything
                    Your full of ****.

I don't care how many fat women/ugly chicks you dated...the attractive girls are going to look at you as the thirsty dude who ****s anything walking...which disgusts them and they won't want anything to do with you.

Instead of mopping up ugly chicks just make friends with one or two hot ones. Other hot girls see that and their interest grows.

Comment

A fat and ugly chick is a bit hard unless you're in desperate times (just came out of prison or something). One or the other is fine once in a while as long as you keep it on the DL, you don't want to go around parading these nasty whores. Bang them and be done.

Comment

Working...
                      X