Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "official" weed appreciation thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well off to the doctors i go,lets see how the knee is holding up,hopefully be able to train again soon fingers crossed

Comment

• Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post
      well off to the doctors i go,lets see how the knee is holding up,hopefully be able to train again soon fingers crossed
      stop being a punk. shoot some heroin and get your ass to the gym.

jk bro, good luck.

Comment

• well not the news i was wanting to hear! the patellar is still very inflamed so been advised not to train, just little exercises so the knee doesn't fully stiffen up.its been a full year now and still no let up in the injury

and timmy i aint chasing no dragon lol

Comment

• Got some Blue Cheese yesterday. Good stuff! Not as good as the Strawberry Cough I had early last week, but still good!

Comment

• Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post
            well off to the doctors i go,lets see how the knee is holding up,hopefully be able to train again soon fingers crossed
            what happen to your knee?

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
              what happen to your knee?
              patella tendinitis jose,been a year now and still hurting like it did the first time.

Comment

• Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
                Got some Blue Cheese yesterday. Good stuff! Not as good as the Strawberry Cough I had early last week, but still good!

looks so prettaieeeee!

Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post
                patella tendinitis jose,been a year now and still hurting like it did the first time.
                surgery??? ^^^

I hear you, I tored my ACL in 95 and my knee has never been there same sense

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                  looks so prettaieeeee!

surgery??? ^^^

I hear you, I tored my ACL in 95 and my knee has never been there same sense
                  damn right it looks pretty,im gonna smoke some white widow in about hour or two,cant waittttttttttttttttt,i havn't been able to shift it for a while now,it sucks big hairy *** that it restricts you in some way it was fine just before xmas and after new year but all of a sudden BOOM it kicked in again,i did do alot of exercising during that period though and before that to so i guess im paying for it now

Comment

• Beast!

Comment

• Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post

Beast!
                      ha ha wtf killer bong hit

Comment

Working...
                      X