Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum on Board With Testing For Pacquiao-Marquez 5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And of course marquez, unlike pacquiao will gladly accept to take any test without any ridiculous 14 day time frame The question is... will pacquiao accept it?
    if I was marquez I will turn it down and say, let the comissions do their job, they are completly trust worthy.

Comment

Trying To Clean Up The Sport

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      Who's complaining?
      If anyone is trying to clean up the sport of boxing, the credit goes to one fighter. His name is Nonito Donaire. He not only agreed to be tested year round, he is actually putting his money where his mouth is and having the random tests conducted. For Freddie Roach to accuse another fighter of cheating is crazy. It would not surprise me if he has his day in court to explain his actions. When the Mayweathers made accusations against Pacquiao, they were held accountable. The same should go for Roach. Let's be honest here. The Pacquiao vs Marquez fight was won and lost in the gym. The Pac Man had church, politics, meetings, and training on his mind. Marquez on the other hand had planning a strategy on how to defeat Manny Pacquiao on his mind. He was eating, sleeping, and Sh_tting boxing for months prior to their fight. Hopefully Pacquiao learns from this experience.

Comment

This is hilarious, Mayweather was viewed as the scum of the universe for demanding stricter drug tests in his future fight. Pacquiao gets put in a body bag and all of these people who were on this ''Let the commission do their job'' bull **** are now talking about stricter drug tests.

Comment

I know Ronnie wrote it but who actually read the article???

Comment

!Good!..drug text everyone! .... this is a dangerous sport already! we don't need anyone using drugs o steroids ....that's an act of cowards

Comment

What happened to "let the commission do their jobs?"

How is Manny going to test if he's afraid of needles?

Comment

where was all this concern when everyone was saying the same thing about pac man?

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                  are you stupid??

the scores 2-1-1 pacquiao

best of 7 son
                  wow, LMAO!!!!

Comment

ya or was that all bs

Comment

LOL Arum acting like it was his Idea. He already knows Marquez wont even consider a 5th bout if their is no drug testing, So he trying to spin it like it him.

Comment

Working...
                      X