Collapse
No announcement yet.

33 billion dollars on security for Royal Wedding

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

billion? hell nah, surely someone miscalculated the euro to dollar conversion somewhere in there. typical fat yanks at your news station.

Comment

Originally posted by Repeddled View Post
      I am surprised it has garnered so much interest in the US (well in the media anyway). Can anyone enlighten me on the reason for it?
      They're doing it because it's gonna attract the majority of the female viewers.

Obviously they're not targeting the male demographic. Women love this sort of shit. My girl is taking a day off work just to see this thing.

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post
        They're doing it because it's gonna attract the majority of the female viewers.

Obviously they're not targeting the male demographic. Women love this sort of shit. My girl is taking a day off work just to see this thing.
        Im def watching it

Unless theres a yankee game on

Comment

Never tell someone how to use THEIR money.

Comment

Is the British Monarchy even relevant anymore?

Comment

i hope that the new princess or whatever her name is will get fawked by a black guy while william ( is that his name?) is playing some english fawk shiet in his garden. i don't know what sport they are into that they are really happy about doing. anyway the bride is cute i think and i hope that she will be banged really good by someone else. then all this scandal will break lose, some sex tapes and what not. then the biatch will be assassinated for damn sure and later on the william guy would be expose as a ***git.

Comment

^not going to bother quoting this clown.

No way its close to a billion, let alone 33b.

Comment

Working...
                X