No announcement yet.

Rory Markem is fukin finished

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rory Markem is fukin finished

If he doesnt beat Nate Diaz, 7 pounds overweight and his last fight was a ko loss to the headliner of this current card, he better keep this fight standing at all costs.

Also my boys work at the arena, GSP came in during the overnight hours and did light spar work in the octagon, they dont kno much about ufc but they were like hey was stone cold focused

Nate is my boy, I hope he beats the **** outta Markem and makes him tap.

Comment

Markham ain't finished. . . you have to get started to finish and he never got started. He's just another average 170lb'er that looked good against fellow average 170lb'ers that the IFL was known for.

Comment

Originally posted by KESSLER View Post
        Nate is my boy, I hope he beats the **** outta Markem and makes him tap.
        Nate needs a lot of work tho. He has Nick Diaz potential but he's gotta seriously up his boxing and work on takedown defense. He's got good judo tosses and great submissions but he has trouble with wrestlers and with both 155 and 170 filled with wrestlers he's gonna be in for it. Lets see how he looks against Rory first

Comment

Originally posted by Dice View Post
          Nate needs a lot of work tho. He has Nick Diaz potential but he's gotta seriously up his boxing and work on takedown defense. He's got good judo tosses and great submissions but he has trouble with wrestlers and with both 155 and 170 filled with wrestlers he's gonna be in for it. Lets see how he looks against Rory first
          So true. For a guy who had a significant height advantage on most guys at 155 he never utilised it. Always crouching down or hunching over which left him open to takedowns far easier than if he were to stand upright a bit more.

Comment

Niether of the Diaz's work on their takedown defence because they both want to be taken down....

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
              Niether of the Diaz's work on their takedown defence because they both want to be taken down....
              A good point although its a stupid move that cost him the Guida fight which started his slide and the Stevenson fight which could have gave him a lot more hype.

We will see though. Being over six feet tall and cutting to 155 pounds is murder

Comment

Well I still think Nate needs to up that sloppy a$$ boxing but he definately shut **** down against Markhem and as I said, he's fukin finished, Danas gonna give him a laminated pink slip

Comment

Working...
                X