Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Calzaghe retires hes no better than Mayweather.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Calzaghe retires hes no better than Mayweather.

Yes, all you bitches that hate on Mayweather better hate on Joe if he retires. In Mayweathers case there is Cotto and in Joe's case there is Chad Dawson or even a Kelly Pavlik. I don't care what you guys think of Cotto or Pavlik yes they both lost and the nuthuggers can say oh hes not undefeated but styles make fights. Both men would struggle if they were pitted up against these guys. If you are going to hate on Mayweather then you better hate on Joe. You better hate on Joe more because he lived in a division that wasnt as deep as the featherweight divisions that Mayweather ruled in. May fought guys in those divisions that were the top guys. Joe fought the top guys at 168 but they wern't on the level of Corrales or Castillo. No double standards.

Dont compare Joe to a real fighter.

Comment

sigh....................

Comment

mayweather didnt get dropped in his last 2 fights....

Comment

come on he's way worse then mayweather! especially if money comes back!

Comment

I'm not saying Joe is better than May. What I'm saying is the people that mock Mayweather for leaving better diss Joe. Joe has done less than Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by The Slickster View Post
              Dont compare Joe to a real fighter.
              righto, Super Joe.

Comment

Joe should retire; he is up there in age and is more likely to have an "off" night.

Time to retire.

If he loses to someone like Dawson, even I will say Dawson did not beat a prime Calzaghe.

Comment

Originally posted by Benny Leonard View Post
                  Joe should retire; he is up there in age and is more likely to have an "off" night.

Time to retire.

If he loses to someone like Dawson, even I will say Dawson did not beat a prime Calzaghe.
                  That makes no sense because no one knew who Joe was in his prime.
                  The only guy i know that he fought was Eubanks.....thats it.
                  So in his prime the "all-time great" Calzaghe was an unknown to the boxing world.

Comment

Calzaghe is 36..37 soon

Mayweather is 31?

Calzaghe has 46 fights, Mayweather has 39 fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X