The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn Malinaggi is iced out

Comment

• I know Verdejo is the hot prospect and certainly looks to have the physical tools but Chavez at 18 doesn't look that bad either he looks much more efficient with his motion that Verdejo.

And I agree with Teddy I would like to see Verdejo settle down and really sit on his shots all this movement takes away from the power he could potentially generate.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
        I know Verdejo is the hot prospect and certainly looks to have the physical tools but Chavez at 18 doesn't look that bad either he looks much more efficient with his motion that Verdejo.

And I agree with Teddy I would like to see Verdejo settle down and really sit on his shots all this movement takes away from the power he could potentially generate.
        He bounces around a lot. Sometimes engages in mid bounce too.

Comment

• Looks like 50 and Gamboa found new best friends.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
            I know Verdejo is the hot prospect and certainly looks to have the physical tools but Chavez at 18 doesn't look that bad either he looks much more efficient with his motion that Verdejo.

I was thinking it's too bad Chavez was chosen as an opponent. He looks like he might have some potential himself and he'll probably take an early loss here tonight. These kids look pretty good for having only one pro fight between them.

Comment

• sugar ray and tommy hearns sitting between bob arum and al haymon. hope they talking floyd/pac.

Comment

• Not a bad debut.

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                  He bounces around a lot. Sometimes engages in mid bounce too.
                  Yea he needs to get that amateur out of his system still, kid is talented but he need to really get with a pro style.

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                    I was thinking it's too bad Chavez was chosen as an opponent. He looks like he might have some potential himself and he'll probably take an early loss here tonight. These kids look pretty good for having only one pro fight between them.
                    Yea that was a pretty high level 4 round fight, especially for one guys pro debut. I think both guy will be better for it.

Comment

• Teddy is a Marqtard

Comment

Working...
                      X