Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Proff Griff, what a pompous piece of racist ****!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proff Griff, what a pompous piece of racist ****!

If you have yet to experience this mans bombastic, racist style I suggest that you do for a clear vision of when the hunted becomes the hunter. I can not phathom this intelectually superior mans own ignorance as he continues to type his words enlightening the obviously inadequate minds of those that he shares this planet with.

Even if it may be in self defense, it is not proper to use racist terms to defend against a racist. I would figure that a man with such a wealth of education and a prospering life might understand this. But obviously school does not teach you everything when it comes to being a good person.

Here are just a few of his non racist comments.

Is that the best you can do, cracker? Really?

And yes I'm black and proud of it little white boy.

You are a dense little white supremacist devil aren't you?

Can you name when a black man escaped jail time because of his race, devil?

How many buildings did you blow up to get it? And I don't idolize basketball players. I admire US presidents like Barack Obama. A black man who could deport your whole family if he chose too.

Or a black woman like Oprah who has the money to hire your family to clean her toilets if she chose to.

Or a black US Attoney general Like Eric Holder who can control the laws to keep filthy middle eastern racist like you bitter as you are.

You my man, are a Professor of hate. You will cry victim when you are fired at but will then fire the same shots back. You are rediculous, maybe you should look into another year of school. A school that emphasises etiquette and racial tolerances. Good luck to you foo.................Rockin'
Working...
X