Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More games should have gameplay like redfaction guerilla.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More games should have gameplay like redfaction guerilla.

Being able to break almost anything or destroy almost anything should be incorporated into more games.

Originally posted by CastorTroy View Post
    Being able to break almost anything or destroy almost anything should be incorporated into more games.
    yeah it was cool to be able to deystroy everything but the game itself was boring after the fun of blowing **** up wore off. In Ghostbusters if you enable physx had similar destruction the game was short but more fun I thought.

Comment

Bad Company was like that. Pretty much could blast everything. It's sweet because you can do it multiple ways, air strikes, rpgs, tanks, grenades, artillery strikes.....etc

Comment

imagine if the next gta game had it. it would be great.

Comment

Originally posted by Left2body View Post
          Bad Company was like that. Pretty much could blast everything. It's sweet because you can do it multiple ways, air strikes, rpgs, tanks, grenades, artillery strikes.....etc
          Ive got Bad Company, solid game... is it me or was the gameplay better on the last Battlefield game?

This gameplay seems different...

just got back from the gameshop and bought COD4... had it for my 360 3 years ago... already beat the game, and i have a reserve on MW 2 coming out in 2 months... but i dont care... 25 bucks, itll keep me entertained for 2 months

Comment

Originally posted by The HayeMaker View Post
            imagine if the next gta game had it. it would be great.
            Being able to shoot or pry open a door in every house in the next GTA would be awesome!

Comment

Working...
            X