Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alabama Republican Senate nominee Roy Moore accused of initiating sex w/ teen girls

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
    “It was a known fact: Roy Moore liked young girls,” Faye Gary, a retired Gadsden police officer, told The New York Times.

Known fact, yet no one did anything. In southern conservative America, raping children is ok.
    It's kinda hard to do anything when the victim waits 56 years to come forward

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      If you knew there was some dude walking around your town going to the mall and local high schools trying to fck children, would you do nothing about it?

Actually if your a conservative don't answer that. I'm starting to believe rightys are ok with their children being fcked by grown men.

Comment

Dude, you're dealing with grubers who are also D party superfans.

Logic and facts matter not to them.

Their thinking only goes as deep as "D=Good, R=Bad". Nothing can ever change that thinking.

Comment

If you knew there was some dude walking around your town going to the mall and local high schools trying to fck children, would you do nothing about it?

Actually if your a conservative don't answer that. I'm starting to believe rightys are ok with their children being fcked by grown men.
          That would be like me saying all liberals want their children to chop their d1cks off and wear skirts.

That being said, what should I do? As a parent, I keep my child away from such an individual. As a law enforcement officer, I would keep an eye out for anything suspicious. As a prosecutor, I would hope that my officers were doing their due diligence, and hope that a victim was brave enough to come forward.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            Dude, you're dealing with grubers who are also D party superfans.

Logic and facts matter not to them.

Their thinking only goes as deep as "D=Good, R=Bad". Nothing can ever change that thinking.
            You can see that on display in his response to me. "Rightys like to see their children fuçked by grown men"

Comment

• Take away the sexual claims by the women. He's still a hateful POS human being who was removed from the bench for being an activist judge who refused to follow the law. Why would people put their support behind him?

Comment

That would be like me saying all liberals want their children to chop their d1cks off and wear skirts.

That being said, what should I do? As a parent, I keep my child away from such an individual. As a law enforcement officer, I would keep an eye out for anything suspicious. As a prosecutor, I would hope that my officers were doing their due diligence, and hope that a victim was brave enough to come forward.
                Chopping off your d1ck and wearing a skirt doesn't harm anyone else, its weird, but it's harmless to anyone else.

Raping children is not harmless. By saying you would do nothing About a local child predator, you further confirm that right wingers would cuck their own children to pedos.

Comment

Chopping off your d1ck and wearing a skirt doesn't harm anyone else, its weird, but it's harmless to anyone else.

Raping children is not harmless. By saying you would do nothing About a local child predator, you further confirm that right wingers would cuck their own children to pedos.
                  So, what would you do?

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    His supporters are an angry bunch
                    Recent events have proved beyond reasonable doubt (as if there was any left--well, so much for last vestiges) that the partisan political system is absolutely broken.

The US is without a future. The political system is breaking down. The military system is breaking down. This country is in a death spiral.

Jeff Flake was on Stay Tuned with Preet Brahara recently.

He said that these days, given the alternative of passing legislation with a bi-partisan majority, or with a partisan-majority and strong Democratic opposition; they will always opt for the latter. They will intentionally write legislation so that Democrats can't support it. They will do this so that they can then use the legislation "as a cudgel" to beat the other side with, to use Flake's words.

However, Flake is merely singing a farewell ode to the titanic. Nothing he has to say will have any impact.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                      Recent events have proved beyond reasonable doubt (as if there was any left--well, so much for last vestiges) that the partisan political system is absolutely broken.

The US is without a future. The political system is breaking down. The military system is breaking down. This country is in a death spiral.

Jeff Flake was on Stay Tuned with Preet Brahara recently.

He said that these days, given the alternative of passing legislation with a bi-partisan majority, or with a partisan-majority and strong Democratic opposition; they will always opt for the latter. They will intentionally write legislation so that Democrats can't support it. They will do this so that they can then use the legislation "as a cudgel" to beat the other side with, to use Flake's words.

However, Flake is merely singing a farewell ode to the titanic. Nothing he has to say will have any impact.
                      Yep. It's a shame that it took for him leaving politics to tell the truth. The problem with most of these politicians is they choose ideology/party over their constituents.

Ron Paul was against pork barrel spending and would vote against it. But he'd always insert pork barrel spending into bills for his district for his constituents because he knew there were federal programs & dollars his constituents wanted.

Comment

Working...
                      X