Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: Luis Ortiz Will Not Be Suspended, Retains His Ranking

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    It's the facts presented not the person presenting them you should take note of.
    The credibility of the person is the measure for the worth of the "facts" given, that's how it works in court, in the media, AND HERE ON NSB.

Look dude, you stepped in doo doo, now go wash off your sneakers...............and take your emojis with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by club fighter View Post
      The credibility of the person is the measure for the worth of the "facts" given, that's how it works in court, in the media, AND HERE ON NSB.

Look dude, you stepped in doo doo, now go wash off your sneakers...............and take your emojis with you.
      You can't argue the facts, so attack the person. You lose.

You wilder fans are pathetic. Trying to protect stork legs from Whyte and Ortiz.

Comment

Stop the conspiracy theory bull****. I;m sure he's provided the doctor proof to the WBC.

I know you want to protect to stork legs.
        Hardly conspiracy theory bull**** when he's done it before and already been caught. There's a track record there - as much as some people wish there weren't.

I'm guessing by stork legs you mean Wilder? Why the **** would I want to see him protected? I'm not a fan of his.

Get your **** together.

Comment

• Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
          Hardly conspiracy theory bull**** when he's already done it and been caught before.

I'm guessing by stork legs you mean Wilder? Why the **** would I want to see him protected? I'm not a fan of his. Get your **** together.
          Been caught taking prescribed medication?

Comment

You can't argue the facts, so attack the person. You lose.

You wilder fans are pathetic. Trying to protect stork legs from Whyte and Ortiz.

OH!!!!.....SO THE TRUTH COMES OUT!!!!
            Just a WILDER HATER? I see.

I already blew a hole through your so called "facts", and to be honest, if I (personally) had put up some janky azz bvllshyt vid by some criminal azz MF with no credibility, that someone (like me) exposed you on...

..I'D TAKE THAT SHYT DOWN. Just to keep my rep intact.

Comment

• Originally posted by club fighter View Post
              OH!!!!.....SO THE TRUTH COMES OUT!!!!
              Just a WILDER HATER? I see.

I already blew a hole through your so called "facts", and to be honest, if I (personally) had put up some janky azz bvllshyt vid by some criminal azz MF with no credibility, that someone (like me) exposed you on...

..I'D TAKE THAT SHYT DOWN. Just to keep my rep intact.
              You haven't exposed anything are you too stupid to see that? You haven't proven 1 thing in that video incorrect.

Comment

You haven't exposed anything are you too stupid to see that? You haven't proven 1 thing in that video incorrect.

....really man, I'd take down that vid so you don't look like a fool anymore.

Comment

Been caught taking prescribed medication?
                  No, nandrolone. An anabolic steroid. Then his team was busted lying about his diet to try and justify it. Then they claimed ignorance, wanting leniency as it was the first time he'd been caught.

Now, shockingly, he's caught using two diuretics that are also masking agents for steroids. Now claiming ignorance regarding the forms.

Get your head out of the sand.

You can't even get your **** together about who's supporting who around here - you thought I was a Wilder fan. Maybe you need to step back and figure out what the **** you're trying to say, before you say it. Otherwise, you keep looking like an idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
                    No, nandrolone. An anabolic steroid. Then his team was busted lying about his diet to try and justify it. Then they claimed ignorance, wanting leniency as it was the first time he'd been caught.

Now, shockingly, he's caught using two diuretics that are also masking agents for steroids. Now claiming ignorance regarding the forms.

Get your head out of the sand.

You can't even get your **** together about who's supporting who around here - you thought I was a Wilder fan. Maybe you need to step back and figure out what the **** you're trying to say, before you say it. Otherwise, you keep looking like an idiot.
                    He was prescribed them at the ER. Are you trying to say the people at the ER are corrupt and paid off?

Comment

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                      Because.. Ortiz hits back..?
                      ..or next time announce your illness instead of damaging a fight a champion paid step aside money to get.

Comment

Working...
                      X