Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Reflects on Mayweather's IV, Pacquiao Shoulder Shot Scandal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    ADP02, pls be reminded your talking to one person.

TravestyNY is Dosumpthin. I got your 6.
    You're still running with the alternate account conspiracy?

Ok. Guess you haven't noticed I care less.....because.....

No matter how you spin it - it doesn't change the fact none of you pact@rds have responded to Bob arums false claim of receiving a TUE for mannys treatment. (thread topic)

#takeyourmedsdaily #lifegoeson #depressionisadisease

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
      Did the dco collect a partial sample before the iv?

And how many drug test did the other athletes pass within two months?
      LMAOOOO. This dude ADP is constantly taking L's. When is he going to learn?

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        DCO? Is that code for a trained doctor that knows what's going on?

Man, you guys really know how to make me laugh. If it was a must to use an IV, there would be no difference if the IV was used in front of the DCO or not. Again, if it was a must ..... but we both know that was NOT the case.
        tsk tsk tsk. You didn't answer the questionnnnnn.

Now do you see why what you're saying is ******ed? One got permission BEFORE the IV. The others got the IV, then declared it. No one was around to see what they were taking and how much. No one got a partial sample before the IV.

Yo, give up, man. Seriously. It's not even fun thwarting all of your desperate attempts anymore. LET IT GO!

Comment

Sorry but Showtime tells you otherwise:

"All previous and on going medical conditions must be disclosed to the Nevada State Athletics Commissions .... neither fighter discloses an injury (medical condition) that would be cause for CURRENT concern." Showtime - INSIDE MAYWEATHER VS. PACQUIAO | Epilogue

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
          Deflection. As usual.

Moving right along......

What are your thoughts about Bob Arums interview?

Why doesn't lance Armstrong like USADA?

Most importantly......where the heck is that TUE from USADA Bob claims to have?????

Where's spoon?

Sorry bud buts its you who deflects. I responded to your posts and had Showtime shut down your dumb speculation that Allergies was the cause for his dehydration or whatever you were trying to use as a loop hole.

Lets face it. Floyd was at most mildly dehydrated and we saw him drink enough to FULLY REHYDRATE. I got lots of studies, WADA, NSAC, even USADA website agrees with the protocol to use.

Drink a couple of cups of fluid per pound lost. Floyd hardly lost any weight so again, after the weigh in, he drank enough and shouldn't have been allowed to use an IV. Floyd's case would have ended up just like those other athletes if Floyd did not have a relation with USADA.

Spoon? You miss him already?

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            tsk tsk tsk. You didn't answer the questionnnnnn.

Now do you see why what you're saying is ******ed? One got permission BEFORE the IV. The others got the IV, then declared it. No one was around to see what they were taking and how much. No one got a partial sample before the IV.

Yo, give up, man. Seriously. It's not even fun thwarting all of your desperate attempts anymore. LET IT GO!
            Sorry but what you said is actually what is ******ed.

All 3 declared that they used an IV to the DCO.

DCO is not the one who gives you permission. At that point in time, not those 2 athletes nor Floyd had permission to use something that was BANNED.

Floyd still had no problem using the banned method.

Its that late RETRO TUE that saved Floyd but we both know it shouldn't have happened. The issue is that unlike those other 2 athletes, USADA just went ahead and rubber stamped that RETRO TUE for Floyd. Why no investigation?

The investigation would have brought to light that Floyd's vital signs were normal. Floyd's weight was stable. Floyd drank fluids after the weigh in. Floyd was not giving blood nor doing lengthy strenuous activities just before the IV.

You go to other forum's where athletes' dehydrate themselves they bring up Pedialyte or some other similar product to use. They do not say to use an IV because its BANNED!

USADA's Website:
            "Athletes should be aware that in specific cases, for example at an Olympic Games, there are specific no-needle policies requiring declarations of all injections/infusions, which aim to protect the health of athletes, encourage best medical practice, and discourage the use of techniques/manipulation that may be considered doping. In these instances, prior approval must be granted for ANY infusion and/or injection of prohibited or non-prohibited substance"

"prior approval must be granted" ............ BOOM!

Last edited by ADP02; 09-27-2016, 11:44 PM.

Comment

Sorry but what you said is actually what is ******ed.

All 3 declared that they used an IV to the DCO.

DCO is not the one who gives you permission. At that point in time, not those 2 athletes nor Floyd had permission to use something that was BANNED.

Floyd still had no problem using the banned method.

Its that late RETRO TUE that saved Floyd but we both know it shouldn't have happened. The issue is that unlike those other 2 athletes, USADA just went ahead and rubber stamped that RETRO TUE for Floyd. Why no investigation?

The investigation would have brought to light that Floyd's vital signs were normal. Floyd's weight was stable. Floyd drank fluids after the weigh in. Floyd was not giving blood nor doing lengthy strenuous activities just before the IV.

You go to other forum's where athletes' dehydrate themselves they bring up Pedialyte or some other similar product to use. They do not say to use an IV because its BANNED!

USADA's Website:
              "Athletes should be aware that in specific cases, for example at an Olympic Games, there are specific no-needle policies requiring declarations of all injections/infusions, which aim to protect the health of athletes, encourage best medical practice, and discourage the use of techniques/manipulation that may be considered doping. In these instances, prior approval must be granted for ANY infusion and/or injection of prohibited or non-prohibited substance"

"prior approval must be granted" ............ BOOM!

There was an investigation, foolio. You know, when the independent TUEC looked over the medical files for the TUE. You know, the same medical files that the other athletes didn't fill out because they didn't apply for a TUE, nor did they declare it BEFORE having the process done.

Ready to give up now? This is boring. Give up.

Comment

Sorry bud buts its you who deflects. I responded to your posts and had Showtime shut down your dumb speculation that Allergies was the cause for his dehydration or whatever you were trying to use as a loop hole.

Lets face it. Floyd was at most mildly dehydrated and we saw him drink enough to FULLY REHYDRATE. I got lots of studies, WADA, NSAC, even USADA website agrees with the protocol to use.

Drink a couple of cups of fluid per pound lost. Floyd hardly lost any weight so again, after the weigh in, he drank enough and shouldn't have been allowed to use an IV. Floyd's case would have ended up just like those other athletes if Floyd did not have a relation with USADA.

Spoon? You miss him already?

You are the reason why this site is going to ****.

Smh. Let me explain.

A few days ago someone bumped an old may/Pac thread from 2012.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...562221&page=21

It was an interesting read. Posters responses were knowledgeable, respectful, on topic and their opinions were based on FACTS. I found myself reading quite a few pages......then I see the name ADP02 appear.....

You have been spamming threads and spreading your pact@rded ideology since 2012!!!!!???? LMAO.

Throughout your repeated rhetoric I found a post by a user named WESS ........which in my opinion should be considered a certified classic.........

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                Those questions where directed to you earlier on and you kept avoiding them so I posted them separately for you to answer. However it it appeared that you had a handicap or a comprehension problem.

Sound familiar? LMAO. 2012.

I felt bad for you and wanted to give you a chance to answer so I re-posted them several different times. Yet you still haven't answered them. You keep posting a bunch of spam and avoiding the questions.

Rofl. Unbelievably accurate.

Again your answers should only be a sentence or two long. Not a bunch of irreverent mess.

CLASSIC.

Did not read what BrotherJay wrote about all your opinionated spam? He broke it down quit clearly for you...

This a a PATTERN.

Once you answer the questions you will see the truth.

THIS IS THE ONLY THING IN THIS TIMELESS G.O.A.T. POST THAT I DO NOT AGREE WITH.

You will never see the "truth".

No matter how many times you've been proven wrong - you keep spamming threads with unrelated illogical misnformed opinionated bias second hand misinformed propaganda.

Still haven't answer my question: was arum lying about the tue?

Make boxingscene.com great again. Ban adp02 and spoon23.

Comment

[B][U]You will never see the "truth".

No matter how many times you've been proven wrong - you keep spamming threads with unrelated illogical misnformed opinionated bias second hand misinformed propaganda.

Hahahaha. Exactly this!!!

Comment

You are the reason why this site is going to ****.

Smh. Let me explain.

A few days ago someone bumped an old may/Pac thread from 2012.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...562221&page=21

It was an interesting read. Posters responses were knowledgeable, respectful, on topic and their opinions were based on FACTS. I found myself reading quite a few pages......then I see the name ADP02 appear.....

You have been spamming threads and spreading your pact@rded ideology since 2012!!!!!???? LMAO.

Throughout your repeated rhetoric I found a post by a user named WESS ........which in my opinion should be considered a certified classic.........

[/B]

Sound familiar? LMAO. 2012.

Rofl. Unbelievably accurate.

CLASSIC.

This a a PATTERN.

THIS IS THE ONLY THING IN THIS TIMELESS G.O.A.T. POST THAT I DO NOT AGREE WITH.

You will never see the "truth".

WESS and I have had our battles .... so what's your point?

You think that Allergies was what done in Floyd and you have the courage to talk? PLEASE!

I see you are trying to get back at me for saying if an account has to be deleted, let it be yours not SPOONs ... Can't take a joke bud, relax

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      There was an investigation, foolio. You know, when the independent TUEC looked over the medical files for the TUE. You know, the same medical files that the other athletes didn't fill out because they didn't apply for a TUE, nor did they declare it BEFORE having the process done.

Ready to give up now? This is boring. Give up.
                      WOW! That is NOT an investigation. They just read the application form info.
                      You know, just like after NSAC read Manny's pre-fight form they said "We need to investigate". So reading a form is NOT an investigation, Columbo!

STEP 1: Talk to Floyd's connection at USADA
                      STEP 2: Pretend to read the BS RETRO TUE application
                      STEP 3: Rubber stamp it!

BTW - All YOU did was deflect!

Comment

Working...
                      X