Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is it that most legends/geniuses on earth have introvert personality?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Why is it that most legends/geniuses on earth have introvert personality?

Any of you notice that?
    Past and present geniuses.

Are introverts superior?

If the statement is true my hypothesis is that not worrying about what others think can be liberating and free up alot of brain processing power.

Comment

I don't know why I'm like that.

Comment

Its out of frustration.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
          If the statement is true my hypothesis is that not worrying about what others think can be liberating and free up alot of brain processing power.
          Im introvert and I car about what people think about me. I wouldnt know how much a extrovert cares though, so I can't say if what you say has any merrit or not.

I think it has to do with naturally thinking and reflecting to yourself a lot. If you are reflecting everything outwards, most of it will have no substance or deep thought. Introverts spend a lot of time just thinking.

Introverts also like to focus on what interests them most and they can focus on that for a very long time without losing interest. If you know anyone who is an introvert and you know about something they really like. Bring it up, and I bet you can't get them to shut up. Talk about something they don't have much interest in and you may find them cold.
          Last edited by Mule Deer; 11-29-2012, 10:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mule Deer View Post
            Im introvert and I car about what people think about me. I wouldnt know how much a extrovert cares though, so I can't say if what you say has any merrit or not.

I think it has to do with naturally thinking and reflecting to yourself a lot. If you are reflecting everything outwards, most of it will have no substance or deep thought. Introverts spend a lot of time just thinking.
            Im introverted but have an entertaining side i use to not have to talk to people. make them laugh and they pass you by. incognito.

Comment

Tony Starks isn't one.

Comment

Its because everyone is ******ed. Why would you want to go out there and socialize with a bunch of dullards? Its like teaching a special ed class every day of your freaking life.

Plus... kinda have important **** to do, like become a legend.

Comment

da vinci
                  michaelangelo
                  einstein
                  mozart
                  beethoven
                  chopin

Comment

The question of the thread is actually the converse of the thread title and converse is not always necessarily true.

Comment

Working...
                    X