Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking News! This is how Chavez Jr. is making weight ****!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
    Then why are people making it a no big deal that Jr. was busted using some?
    I'm not saying is not a big deal, but plenty of haters accuse him of using the diuretic only as a "masking agent" for other peds, because he's the strongest MW around.

Comment

Originally posted by ksan View Post
      I'm not saying is not a big deal, but plenty of haters accuse him of using the diuretic only as a "masking agent" for other peds, because he's the strongest MW around.
      You can call them "haters" but it is a fact that it is used for that purpose.

Comment

You can call them "haters" but it is a fact that it is used for that purpose.

The answer... you just have to ask yourself if you really believe that

Like I said in my previous post,

Do you really believe he was using another kind of Peds, like Berto or Peterson, or it was because Dinero de Vaca can barely make the middleweight division?

Remember that Dinero de Vaca is the biggest MW around right now.

Comment

I'm not saying is not a big deal
          I'm saying it's not a big deal. These haters can complain all day about Diurectics on the internetz. Nobody in real life cares.

Get real.

Comment

I'm not saying he used PED's but the use of a diuretic certainly makes it suspicious. I don't hate Chavez hell I'm gonna take some bets on him beating Martinez closer to fight time

Comment

it is a fact that it is used for that purpose.
              -- You are not a scientist.
              -- You are not a chemist
              -- You are not an expert.
              -- You will not be testifying in front NSAC.

You do not get to determine what is or isn't "a fact".

Comment

The whole boxing world has gone mad and all these fanboys are inhaling substances, that are not meant to be inhaled.. World's gone crazy and all we can do is pray for the fighters inside of the ring. I hope that all the fighters who do take PED's will experience a large phat dildo (preferably 40") shoved up the ar$e and be forced to eat expired dairy products, that would induce a life threatening diarrhea out of the gaping hole, former known as the butthole, now known as the ABYSS

Comment

No haters is not diuretics

His secret weapon... Luis Cornejo, Bob Arum also has invited him to train Manny Pacquiao.

Pretty good article, where it explains how Cornejo made Chavez do the weight, without any problems and that Ariza made a lot of mistakes with Chavez,

It also explains that Dinero de Vaca didnt have cramps, but something else because of his flat feet, but they will prevent that for the Martinez fight, with new ortopedic boxing shoes.

They will work for 10 weeks for the Martinez fight, and Cornejo promises that Chavez will be in the best condition of his life and they will beat Martinez.

The article is in spanish, but there's always google translator

http://www.centraldeportiva.com/box/...1vez+Jr.-52489
                  It's diuretics, and I am not hating.

It happened in the past, it's probably happening again. Once a cheat, always a cheat.

Chavez, Jr. won by a split decision over Matt Vanda July 12, 2008. Scores for the fight were 97-93 and 100-90, while losing 96-95 on another card. Chavez struggled with making weight for several bouts and was suspended following his win over Troy Rowland for using a banned diuretic, furosemide. As a result, the fight was changed to a no contest.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                    Unlike Peterson, Berto, Tarver, etc. etc. etc. etc. JCC JR has NEVER tested positive for PEDs.

Diuretics oooohhhhh wowwwww it helped him pee and crap out extra weight. Wooowwwwwww nobody cares.

The only one who cares is Sergio Martinez's fan. He's on here somewhere with like 12 different names pretending like there is a fanbase.
                    How can he test positive if he never gets tested?

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                      How can he test positive if he never gets tested?
                      Last edited by mushahadeen; 06-28-2012, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X