No announcement yet.

d-rose such a humble guy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lebrick View Post
    imagine if shaq is "only" 6'8".. would he still be touted as he is today?

a 6'6" derrick rose would always be better than a 6'1" derrick rose.. got what i mean?
    a 6'6" Rose would be a completely different player than a 6'1" Rose. And most likely the difference would be that he wouldn't be as good. The same as AI wouldn't have been the same player he was if he was a greater height.

And to the bolded. Can you be any more ridiculous? "Imagine if Yao Ming was only 5'2" like a normal China-man, he'd be playing ping-pong instead of basketball."

Comment

Now that he led the Bulls to the no1 seed, it would truly be an outrage if he doesn't get the MVP.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
        a 6'6" Rose would be a completely different player than a 6'1" Rose. And most likely the difference would be that he wouldn't be as good. The same as AI wouldn't have been the same player he was if he was a greater height.

And to the bolded. Can you be any more ridiculous? "Imagine if Yao Ming was only 5'2" like a normal China-man, he'd be playing ping-pong instead of basketball."
        dude, i said same skills and everything, only inches taller..

6'6" rose will always be greater than 6'1" rose, unless the game is "limbo rock" ..

Comment

Originally posted by lebrick View Post
          dude, i said same skills and everything, only inches taller..

6'6" rose will always be greater than 6'1" rose, unless the game is "limbo rock" ..
          Well obviously...you can say that about any basketball player then.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
            Well obviously...you can say that about any basketball player then.
            yep, it applies to all.. hence i say height is the only thing that stops rose from being the best today..

Comment

Working...
            X