Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What made GOLOVKIN decide to step up after 10 years with SPECIAL K??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

casual fans:
    think that Golovkin could have beaten Ward

real fans:
    know better

pond-scum level fanboys:
    insist that Ward's offer was not genuine LOL

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      why would you reply to me with that fukwit question ?

I have answered that exact same question from YOU, on NUMEROUS occasions, with the exact same links that I will supply now.....

1) Ward would not have fought Floyd at 160

any half-intelligent human being knows that would be impossible

2) Ward admitted that..... a) the Floyd "callout" was tongue in cheek..... b) he could not make 160..... c) he never seriously considered/pursued that fight..... d) that the fight is absurd, and will never happen

you are a dishonest ass-hole
      If Andre Ward put his big Irish cock in your mouth and said, "Don't take this seriously, I'm only kidding .." would you swallow his sperm as easily as you swallow his bullshit?

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
        If Andre Ward put his big Irish cock in your mouth and said, "Don't take this seriously, I'm only kidding .." would you swallow his sperm as easily as you swallow his bullshit?

they were THREE divisions apart, you tool

FACT: anyone who thought there was a .0001% chance that fight could EVER happen..... is very special indeed

FACT: only a muppet would insist that Ward could not make 168 for Golovkin, and then insist that he could make 160 for Mayweather

go fk yourself if you can't be honest

Comment

Why do people continually respond to this dip****? He's been spewing the same dumb **** for years. Stop giving him attention. He's a pathetic waste of space. And in talking about the guy above me

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            they were THREE divisions apart, you tool

FACT: anyone who thought there was a .0001% chance that fight could EVER happen..... is very special indeed

FACT: only a muppet would insist that Ward could not make 168 for Golovkin, and then insist that he could make 160 for Mayweather

go fk yourself if you can't be honest
            Do you use "forum think" irl?

Comment

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
              Why do people continually respond to this dip****? He's been spewing the same dumb **** for years. Stop giving him attention. He's a pathetic waste of space. And in talking about the guy above me

if you think that Mayweather/Ward was ever a realistic fight..... then you should be tied up, p1ssed on, and dragged behind the same horse that kafkod is tied to

Comment

Working...
              X