No announcement yet.

#1 P4P List Poll!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Red-Cyclone View Post
    Postol is a bum, anyone Ward or Crawford beat are going to suddenly be rated as an ATG it's pathetic and the agenda really doesn't even do much for it I mean look at the fanbase of both?
    Its miserably tiny like your little D.

GGG comes from the poorer background yet he constantly gets stick from biased butthurt ***gits like you.
    Look how angry you are .... haha you pathetic child

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
      Got Loma, very special talent.

Andre Ward, gtfo already you bums
      The dummygraphic are in full swing today plus most of the European guys who visit this site likely are still working unlike those jobless, uneducated fans.

Comment

Adrien Broner

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
          Mc,Lovin be hatin.. i'm just sayin..
          Oh I will be first inline to downplay anything lil g does
          It's not that I hate him I just find him and his fans an easy target
          Plus I'm the type of man who would see GGG in the street and call him a goodboy
          I do the same to pacquiao and his fans
          I'm actually a big fan of both

Comment

Ward killing the poll

Comment

so ward is number 1 for winning via robbery, against a guy whos best win was jean pascal? Lol okay, yeah this site isnt bias towards american fighters at all is it...

Comment

Originally posted by DeLorean View Post
                Ward hands down.. win by one round or ten, it's a W regardless..he dethroned the boogeyman.
                Kovalev had he beat Ward would be paraded on the rooftops and city halls, it's Andre Ward so it's brushed away like it never happened.

Kovalev hadn't the answer or mental fortitude to see the job through when he realised Ward would not bend, he clearly did not want to fight on the inside where Ward was puts in the hard work, I was disappointed with the work ethic of Krusher and would have proudly proclaimed him p4p no.1 had he have won.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                  so ward is number 1 for winning via robbery, against a guy whos best win was jean pascal? Lol okay, yeah this site isnt bias towards american fighters at all is it...
                  Best win was Pascal ! Here we go, Kovalev just was not very good to start with right ?

You're pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
                    Adrien Broner
                    No.1 at what, bashing retired grandma's ? Where you're from grannies are aged 30 though right, I forgot. I'm on about OAP's.

Comment

Originally posted by Red-Cyclone View Post
                      Postol is a bum, anyone Ward or Crawford beat are going to suddenly be rated as an ATG it's pathetic and the agenda really doesn't even do much for it I mean look at the fanbase of both?
                      Its miserably tiny like your little D.

GGG comes from the poorer background yet he constantly gets stick from biased butthurt ***gits like you.
                      What a great thread, Kovalev and Postol are bums and Lemiuex and Murray are ice cold killers right ?

This place is tragic, I'm outta here.

Comment

Working...
                      X