No announcement yet.

John Cena Targets Future In MMA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Cena Targets Future In MMA

It appears the mixed martial arts world could be about to get another of professional wrestling’s biggest stars after former multi-time WWE champion, John Cena revealed he wants to give the sport a go after being fired earlier this week.
    Cena was supposed to be a special guest referee at last nights “Survivor Series” Pay-Per-View but failed to turn up and was promptly fired. Speaking to WatchKalibRun.com, Cena said:

“I wasn’t that good a rapper, but I hustled and got a deal. I wasn’t that good of a wrestler, but I earned respect and became a champion. Now I look to take all of that and become the best cage fighter I can be.”

On the possibility of facing Dave Batista down the line, Cena said:

“I retired him. I beat him while wrestling and I think I can beat him in the cage. I’d like to see if we can get that put together, I’m not an old man, but time is of the essence.”

Batista has been trying to secure a contract with Strikeforce despite zero experience inside the cage. At the time a fight with Bobby Lashley was the main focus, although the man mountains contract with Strikefoce has since expired.
    Is this just another attention ploy from the WWE?

Would anyone be able to beleive a Cena-Batista fight? Seems like the possibility of it being rigged to some extent is a pretty sure bet.

Comment

Dude is just another steroid head. Unlike Brock, he's not athletic nor skilled enough to be a threat in the UFC.

Comment

Does Cena even have any kind of fighting or high school wrestling background?

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
          Does Cena even have any kind of fighting or high school wrestling background?
          I think he was an offensive lineman but was too small to go into the pros.

Comment

Do you have a link, OP?

Because I remember Cena clearly stating not too long ago that he would never compete in MMA.

Comment

Originally posted by SwoleBiceps View Post
              Do you have a link, OP?

Because I remember Cena clearly stating not too long ago that he would never compete in MMA.
              ^^^this

Comment

Comment

LOL this is fake or ploy by WWE/Cena

Cena is WWE main man and to lose him would maybe be more drastic then the loss of Austin/Rock was.

It's just an angle btw he will be back in the wwe soon

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Beelzebub View Post
                    lmfaoooo

Comment

Working...
                    X