Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carlos Cuadras vs. McWilliams Arroyo on Superfly 2, Feb. 24

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inactivity and promoters got Arroyo's brothers fckd up, they were real good fighters but their promoters wasted they prime and never really made money for em... damn Mcwilliand and Mcjoe ya got a bad career management.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      I'd be ok with that. Not the card I was hoping for but it will be a good night of fights.
      I knew superfly 2 was going to be hard to top the first one.

I will be watching at home this time even though the forum isnt far away from me.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
        I like Cuadras, cant take anything away from Estrada because hes a talent but Cuadras showed a decline in their fight. I think any fight now is dangerous for Cuadras.
        How much of a chance do you give Arroyo?

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
          I knew superfly 2 was going to be hard to top the first one.

I will be watching at home this time even though the forum isnt far away from me.
          Honestly, Estrada-Cuadras was the highlight. Inoue destroyed a bum but took too long doing it and Chocolatito got knocked out early. This card might not have a shocking upset but it should have enough action so I can't complain.

Comment

Originally posted by PrBoxing88 View Post
            Inactivity and promoters got Arroyo's brothers fckd up, they were real good fighters but their promoters wasted they prime and never really made money for em... damn Mcwilliand and Mcjoe ya got a bad career management.
            Cant really disagree about the mismanagement.

Thinking back, Arroyo put up a good fight against an undefeated Amnat ruenreong and took Gonzalez to distance which arent easy tasks.

A poster here mentioned how Cuadras is on the decline. If that is true, this wont be a one sided fight.

This matchup is better than i initially thought.

Comment

Honestly, Estrada-Cuadras was the highlight. Inoue destroyed a bum but took too long doing it and Chocolatito got knocked out early. This card might not have a shocking upset but it should have enough action so I can't complain.
              Yep main event is good enough for me. Sor-Estrada is such a high quality matchup and a significant fight for the 115 division. So much is on the line here.

I just hope Inoue faces one of these guys instead of moving up to 118 like ive been hearing.

Comment

Yep main event is good enough for me. Sor-Estrada is such a high quality matchup and a significant fight for the 115 division. So much is on the line here.

I just hope Inoue faces one of these guys instead of moving up to 118 like ive been hearing.
                A Rungvisai vs Inoue fight would be amazing. Who you picking on Estrada-Rungvisai?

Comment

So many people sleeping on Arroyo, he arguably beat Ruenroeng and boxed pretty well against Roman I actually thought he won a few rounds. In saying that I do think Cuadras outpoints him and wins a UD. This is a good fight though by no means a mismatch like some are suggesting

Comment

A Rungvisai vs Inoue fight would be amazing. Who you picking on Estrada-Rungvisai?
                    Estrada wins.. now that Marquez is retired, Estrada, Linares, and Inoue are my three favorite fighters.

Rung-Estrada gives me the kind of feeling that i got prior to Pacquaio-Marquez and Rafael Marquez-Vazquez.

Rung has balls and is the much heavier puncher but Estrada is superior in every other way pretty much.

This is a bad azz fight.

Comment

Estrada wins.. now that Marquez is retired, Estrada, Linares, and Inoue are my three favorite fighters.

Rung-Estrada gives me the kind of feeling that i got prior to Pacquaio-Marquez and Rafael Marquez-Vazquez.

Rung has balls and is the much heavier puncher but Estrada is superior in every other way pretty much.

This is a bad azz fight.
                      I want to go with Estrada, too.... It's a strange style match up to me. Rungvisai I kind of don't really get as a fighter. I completely agree that El Gallo is the better fighter but I think Sor Rungvisai wins.

Comment

Working...
                      X