Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With IMDB forums removed where do you post now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] With IMDB forums removed where do you post now?

With IMDB forums removed where do you post now to review, discuss, etc new movies and your favorite tv shows?

There's gotta be one really good forum for this that all those millions of users flocked to right?

I've tried out a few forums but they are all small time and have only like 50 users total and only about the same 8 users are actually active.

Let me know what you guys found. Thanks.

https://www.themoviedb.org/

^ Still Shit.

The truth is you won't find an Alternative that will satisfy you

The IMDB boards were destroyed for a reason and it wasn't because of "Trolls".

Comment

I noticed that the forums had disappeared the other day. WTF happened? I loved going to the forums after watching a good movie and reading the discussion threads.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        I noticed that the forums had disappeared the other day. WTF happened? I loved going to the forums after watching a good movie and reading the discussion threads.
        Sunspace happened?

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          leftist hollywood sjw cant stand the new wave of PC movies trolled
          Last edited by betmen; 05-13-2017, 08:31 PM.

Comment

same with youtube, since two months ago all anti pc channel were demonetized by youtube admin. i can still call it fair play in youtube case since the money came from ad per view and if the advertisers dont want their ad in anti pc videos it is their call.

Comment

I think im having dejavu

Comment

Reddit perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by MrTambourineMan View Post
                  https://www.themoviedb.org/

^ Still Shit.

The truth is you won't find an Alternative that will satisfy you

The IMDB boards were destroyed for a reason and it wasn't because of "Trolls".
                  Green K for the suggestion bro I'll definitely check it out, and you are right we definitely won't find a total satisfactory replacement, so I hope IMDB does eventually bring it back.

I also agree the trolls were out of hand. I think they should have just done a 3 strike policy and if you kept trolling they like ban your entire IP address or something. I remember I used to chat with movie lovers all the time and some folks really could drop knowledge on things I never noticed in certain films.

I remember meeting a few guys who actually grew up not too far from me and now live right around where I live now on the Stand By Me forum we talked about riding bikes as kids and how those days are long gone.

Comment

Working...
                  X