No announcement yet.

Whyte has one of the best chins in boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whyte has one of the best chins in boxing

Thought it at the time taking all those AJ bombs after guys like Kevin Johson folded so easy and think it even more now!

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
    Thought it at the time taking all those AJ bombs after guys like Kevin Johson folded so easy and think it even more now!
    Go to sleep man, it's 5AM where you live.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
      Go to sleep man, it's 5AM where you live.
      5 mins to 6 actually..

Always stay up this late after a big fight

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
        5 mins to 6 actually..

Always stay up this late after a big fight
        Takes dedication, man. I love boxing, but if I had to stay up until 4-5AM to watch a big fight, I wouldn't be catching many of them live. No wonder you guys pack 20K into arena like it's nothing.

Comment

Whyte is tough but Joshua looked very tired at points in their fight so maybe there wasn't a lot on the punches at times. When Joshua went back to the corner after round 2, he was all over the place and for the next couple of rounds he was very stiff before he got a second wind. Although im sure any right hand of Joshua is still powerful.

With that said, Dillian Whyte would beat Charles Martin. Martin was a step back when you take the belt away. As Joshua gets back in with better fighters, he will see more people that can take his punches better, that's just boxing.

Comment

Takes dedication, man. I love boxing, but if I had to stay up until 4-5AM to watch a big fight, I wouldn't be catching many of them live. No wonder you guys pack 20K into arena like it's nothing.
            I used to do this regularly to catch fights live, imagine how much it sucks when the fights turn out to be crappy. Made me very critical of **** matchups.

Comment

Bro this is why some of us need that blood guts and thunder action in boxing. I'll explain in detail tomorrow as its half six in morn now and battery about to die on phone

Comment

I'll show you a man with a good chin, his name is deontay wilder

he will beat joshua

Comment

Working...
                X