Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can you watch this and tell me Bradley was dominated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    No it's not. Effective aggression is counted for points. Not just aggression. Pacquiao's aggression was largely ineffective--or he would've been the one finishing strong.
    nothing but the truth

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
      I watched the fight live and did not see domination,all i saw was a sloppy fight with a lot of missed punches
      True, it was a horrible fight, but thats what Bradley does and thats why I have no desire to see a rematch or any fight of his. He makes Austin Trout look like Arturo Gatti.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by pimpgoz View Post
          does this sound like a winner to you?
          sounds like someone who knows he was in a close competitive fight and is honest about it....smh

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
            True, it was a horrible fight, but thats what Bradley does and thats why I have no desire to see a rematch or any fight of his. He makes Austin Trout look like Arturo Gatti.
            Might not be exciting but it is effective and gets the job done,he has that spoiler style like Ward and Hopkins

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              No it's not. Effective aggression is counted for points. Not just aggression. Pacquiao's aggression was largely ineffective--or he would've been the one finishing strong.
              Dont get on me, Judges(maybe not the ones in this fight, admitted) on the whole will leaan towards a fighter that is trying to make the fight. If Bradley had put on some kind of defensive masterclass and peppered manny along the way, then you would have a point, but he didnt so you dont.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX
                You can tell after the fight he was hardly touched in his fight with Manny,his defense was great and he made Manny miss more than i have seen in awhile.Notice everyone else Manny has fought had swolen,battered and bruised faces after the fight.Yet they said he landed the most on Bradley so why was he unmarked.

why all the controversy?cause a mega star lost? Bradley won this fight and can't seem to get any fights due to his negative style,it is hard to look good against him because he is a very cagey fighter
                up your thread about how black skin holds up better in regards to damage.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

That clip really highlights how pathetic Jim Lampley's commentating is. Punches don't land unless the crowd gets excited for them. And if the crowd gets excited he feels entitled to call just any punch he wants.

Is it laziness? Is it incompetence? Does he need new horn-rimmed glasses to make him look even more intellectual?

The guys gets paid to do blow by blow commentary. He's there to describe the action. Yet half the time he's treating us to these long, rambling interpretations of the action that are supposed to be the responsibility or Kellerman or Larry Merchant.

This matters too, because Lampley does most of the talking, and he imposes pro-house fighter narratives on the fight that are regularly completely inaccurate.

And guys like Tim Bradley, who delivered a great performance against a superstar fighter in Manny Pacquiao, end up getting no credit for their effort and their career suffers as a result. It's not right.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                      More edited fan video? Larry, these prove nothing mate. You may as well just post the whole fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X