Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fury vs Kabayel: Getting finalized for December 5 in London!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fury vs Kabayel: Getting finalized for December 5 in London!

Tyson Fury-Agit Kabayel fight being finalized for Dec. 5, per report https://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/...c-5-per-report
    via ESPN App http://espn.com/app

The Return of the King
    Fury by KO/TKO
    38.46%
    Fury by UD/SD/MD
    19.23%
    Kabayel by KO/TKO
    34.62%
    Kabayel by UD/SD/MD
    3.85%
    Draw / too close to call
    3.85%

The poll is expired.

denium
    Fury4daWIN

Comment

One month til greatness returns....

Comment

Ewww! Kind of a wasted fight but at least it won't be on PPV. I just bought two and plan on buying Garcia/Spence so my wallet could use a break.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          Ewww! Kind of a wasted fight but at least it won't be on PPV. I just bought two and plan on buying Garcia/Spence so my wallet could use a break.

Pretty sure this won't be PPV.

Ideally all fighters, no matter how popular, have a few fights a year on free tv/streams. Better for the sport overall.

Comment

Fury is going to be his normal self in this fight. Since the opponent is not a big name opponent, he will likely not train as hard and will look mediocre in the fight. It’s his M.O. Then a big name fighter will call him out thinking he is done because of the performance and Fury will either KO or dominate that big name fighter over 12 rounds.

Comment

Kabayel will win 3-4 rounds and people will think Fury is shot.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                Kabayel will win 3-4 rounds and people will think Fury is shot.

Well judging by the poll, a good portion of people think he will actually lose, so the shot narrative won't work.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  Fury is going to be his normal self in this fight. Since the opponent is not a big name opponent, he will likely not train as hard and will look mediocre in the fight. It’s his M.O. Then a big name fighter will call him out thinking he is done because of the performance and Fury will either KO or dominate that big name fighter over 12 rounds.

Hilarious but true, but that means we get good fights in the end. Would be great to have undisputed.

Comment

Where did Team Fury find this guy ?

Comment

Working...
                    X