Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought last night's win was massive for us considering the players we had out.

The problem is now the fixtures come even faster, 3 times a week for a while, while we have little room to rotate the team due to the number of players out. It'll be interesting to see how we line up against Atalanta given that we are in a good position in the group.

Hopefully Henderson and Thaigo are back soon as we are short in midfield, and lost Kieta last night.

Comment

• It looks like Neil Lennons time could be up soon at Celtic man still hope he gets it sorted but all the best if he does go .Think the pandemic has alot to do with it tbh man lost a few players no fans and missed 2 games which left a 6 point gap due to covid .Still though few names for the next manager Roy Keane , Martin O'Nell and Eddie Howe .Tbh man some Celtic fans think Keanes to much of a nutter for the job but i'd f----g love to see him get a shot .Keane and Gerrard rivalry would be quality .
      https://philmacgiollabhain.ie/2020/1...-a-great-celt/

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
        I thought last night's win was massive for us considering the players we had out.

The problem is now the fixtures come even faster, 3 times a week for a while, while we have little room to rotate the team due to the number of players out. It'll be interesting to see how we line up against Atalanta given that we are in a good position in the group.

Hopefully Henderson and Thaigo are back soon as we are short in midfield, and lost Kieta last night.
        Yeah was a great win tbf. I think a lot of people including myself were hopeful Leicester might do something against a weakened Liverpool. They have bags of pace and can break quickly and have a decent defence, Leicester.

It's not even like Liverpool stopped pressing really high even with a makeshift defence. They just done the same s.hit they always do and suffocated Leicester and smashed them to bits really.

The Villa game was such an anomaly. When the pressure on the ball was just off. Goes to show just how at it Liverpool are every week. That defensive line would be suicide for most teams really. It is mad that Mane is probably one of the league's best defenders in the way the press seems to work off him.

Dislike Liverpool as much as the next guy but you would have to have s.hit in your eyes not to view them as a great team really. Insanely well coached. I can't think of a better coached team certainly in recent years.
        Last edited by Sparked_26; 11-23-2020, 10:14 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
            Yeah was a great win tbf. I think a lot of people including myself were hopeful Leicester might do something against a weakened Liverpool. They have bags of pace and can break quickly and have a decent defence, Leicester.

It's not even like Liverpool stopped pressing really high even with a makeshift defence. They just done the same s.hit they always do and suffocated Leicester and smashed them to bits really.

The Villa game was such an anomaly. When the pressure on the ball was just off. Goes to show just how at it Liverpool are every week. That defensive line would be suicide for most teams really. It is mad that Mane is probably one of the league's best defenders in the way the press seems to work off him.

Dislike Liverpool as much as the next guy but you would have to have s.hit in your eyes not to view them as a great team really. Insanely well coached. I can't think of a better coached team certainly in recent years.
            Yeah mate that Villa game was crazy. They should of scored more to be honest, they battered us.

It's Chelsea Vs Spurs this weekend isn't it? A draw in that one is probably best for LFC if we can beat Brighton, but I can see yous winning that one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
              I thought last night's win was massive for us considering the players we had out.

Plus your guys are starters for their national teams.

They're going to get zero rest even when they should get rest.

Plus Klopp's style? Rip.

Comment

• Europa league tonight .
                Celtic
                Rangers
                Arsenal
                Tottenham
                Leicester

All playing tonight .I can't beleive Celtic struggling so badly got a group of death though Lille Ac Milan and Sparta Prague but bottom while Rangers top there group a must win game tonight for Celtic to have any hope of qualifing .

Comment

• Defence has been real poor but on a plus got our strongest back 4 feel s--t for big Duffy was a dream move for him but been a bombscare at the back so far .It's defence we need to strengthen the most .
                  Tonights team against Sparta Prague .
                  Bain
                  El Hamed Julliien Ajer Laxalt
                  Brown McGregor Ntcham
                  Christie Edouard Elyounoussi

Comment

• Agg 8 2 Sparta Peague terrible from Celtic .

Comment

• F--k sake Milan Lille and sparta prague 2 back to back games against sparta must take 6 points what we were hoping for is 6 points from the 2 sparta games and 3 or 4 points from Milan Lille ,.Pumped 4 1 home and away off sparta 8 2 on agg gtf .
                      Last edited by alza1988; 11-27-2020, 08:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X