This is why DAZN has tech issues. They're overworking employees

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by killakali View Post
    Seems cheaper to just pay 99 for a year than 20 per month
    Problem is the quality of fights. If you only care four months out of the year it's cheaper to just renew for those.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
      HBO were meticulous. If the colours and music intros they used were carefully selected to set the mood then you can be certain their HR and technical depts were in order. And they didn't cut corners. DAZN with it's sombre colours and low key production puts me to sleep.

The HBO theme music and colours alone would give me a buzz :

Outros where my favorite, trying to find the Showtime one during the "Money" Mayweather days.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
        Problem is the quality of fights. If you only care four months out of the year it's cheaper to just renew for those.
        But if u dare 5 months it’s the same price. So that’s the better deal

Comment

Seems cheaper to just pay 99 for a year than 20 per month
          It would but MCC isnt a real Boxing fan hes just here to hate on anything not PBC, its his job.

Comment

But if u dare 5 months it’s the same price. So that’s the better deal
            You missed the point.

I've subscribed two months out of the year so far. One was Canelo/Jacobs, the other was Rungvisai / Estrada. Everything else has been lackluster at best. There are only four months left in the year, they'd have to impress me for at least three. With what's going on with Carne I don't see them pulling it off.

Comment

You missed the point.

I've subscribed two months out of the year so far. One was Canelo/Jacobs, the other was Rungvisai / Estrada. Everything else has been lackluster at best. There are only four months left in the year, they'd have to impress me for at least three. With what's going on with Carne I don't see them pulling it off.
              Not at all. Ramirez Hooker was badass. So was Ruiz Joshua

Comment

True but that’s 80 bucks. Better to pay 100 and u get all year of fights plus bellator

Comment

Not at all. Ramirez Hooker was badass. So was Ruiz Joshua
                  Joshua / Ruiz was not good. Not at all. It was one guy bombing on the other guy while the second guy is asking why he feels like this.

Hooker / Ramirez was probably good, but that's one fight dealing with two guys who are not the top echelon of skill. That's fine, Gatti/Ward wasn't either. Just not my thing.

And I'd rather pay $80 knowing it's someone like Carnelo who will almost always masterclass it than to pay $100 for fights like G/Rolls.

Bellator is somewhat appealing, but not yet enough to pay. Maybe if they sign Cyborg.

Comment

Working...
                  X