Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How often do u deal with an illegal immigrant?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
    this is so dumb and juvenile on so many levels.

so basically in your mind, everyone that's concerned about illegal immigration is a racist that wants to physically fight illegals.

i'm a big scary latino guy. no one dares to come up to my face about illegal immigration. ... well aren't you in liberal town NYC? how about you try ****ing around near someone's property in Arizona if you're looking for a fight, possibly a gun in your face.

illegal immigration is front and center in literally every election in this country. it's not some thing that only exists in internet bubbles. ironically you are the one living in a bubble.

ok let's be the only country to not have borders or an immigration policy then. **** it why have a country? mad max style and ****. everyone can come cause everyone is illegal doe. it'll work.
    Those aren't God-instituted boundaries so they shall be ignored.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      I don't deal with them often but I do cross paths often. I also have nothing against illegal immigrants, they're just doing what most would, and that is look for a better life. I blame our ineffective immigration laws and lack of willingness on both sides of the aisle over the years to seriously address the problem.
      God never created those boundaries.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        So you don't vote?
        Nope. Couldn't care less about voting for the next puppet.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Nope. Couldn't care less about voting for the next puppet.
          You should be voting for Kamala. Folks like her are why you have a job.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            You should be voting for Kamala. Folks like her are why you have a job.
            Just read up on her briefly. I don't agree with almost anything she fights for.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Just read up on her briefly. I don't agree with almost anything she fights for.
              Yeah. What i type went over your head.

She was a tough AG who believe that filling prisons was the solution to most problems.

No that she looking for the national liberal votes. She is distancing herself from her former positions.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                Every time I pass by Home Depot on my way to work in the morning.

Comment

Probably on occasion, but how would I even know? I don't ask people for their papers.

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                  every time I post in the Latino Lounge

Comment

Not much I cut my own grass

Comment

I used to often when I worked in construction. Now not so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X