Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Povetkin is Still Very Interested in Fighting Oleksandr Usyk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Povetkin is Still Very Interested in Fighting Oleksandr Usyk

Alexander Povetkin explained why he was interested in a fight with fellow Olympic gold medal winner Oleksandr Usyk, and also admitted that all of the doping allegations have made a long term negative impact on his career. Earlier, on March 28, the World Boxing Association (WBA) ordered negotiations for the bout between Usyk and former IBF and WBA cruiserweight champion Denis Lebedev of Russia, who now has the status of "champion in recess" according to WBA.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Is it me, or is Povetkin saying Usyk didn't want that work?

Comment

Lol may the best roid user win

Comment

Is he fighting in May then er what?

Comment

"In*my eyes, usually no one says that they are doping, but I'm not worried I because I known the truth"

What does that mean? Everybody is doing it?

I'm still waiting to hear who he fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
            "In*my eyes, usually no one says that they are doping, but I'm not worried I because I known the truth"

What does that mean? Everybody is doing it?

I'm still waiting to hear who he fights.
            I was on here this morning, trying to explain to someone why the Povetkin that Joshua beat, was not the same Povetkin that fought Wlad! Just like the Wlad that Joshua beat, was not the same Wlad that fought Fury! Povetkin was older and he had been caught...multiple times! He's still a skilled fighter, just like Pacquiao, but he's hasn't been the same guy these last 2-3 years! I still would like to see Povetkin fight Usyk or Whyte!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              "There was talk of having a fight with Oleksandr Usyk, and then they said that he had other plans. I was not against the fight with him in principle... he is a good, strong boxer. For me, the fight with him is, of course, interesting.

I can see how you could draw that conclusion. But me personally i wouldn't blame him too much for going in a different direction. Povetkin is a tough fight for your introduction into the HW division.

Comment

Pov should be more interested in a rematch with Jousha, since he kicked his a s s!

Comment

I was on here this morning, trying to explain to someone why the Povetkin that Joshua beat, was not the same Povetkin that fought Wlad! Just like the Wlad that Joshua beat, was not the same Wlad that fought Fury! Povetkin was older and he had been caught...multiple times! He's still a skilled fighter, just like Pacquiao, but he's hasn't been the same guy these last 2-3 years! I still would like to see Povetkin fight Usyk or Whyte!
                  This is clearly more lies by you wilder fan girls. Povetkin was much more prepared for AJ then his Klitschko fight. He was also visibly more leaner and more compact punching with a more prepared training camp knowing what Aj brought. and had guys to somewhat bring that pressure style with DDD and Sirenko and still couldn't dominate Aj who decided to stop him when it was getting to late rounds.

Povetkin would still be Wilders best win,but we'll still ignore that and put detractions on who AJ is defeating...Ha

I hope you are another one that sticks around after Breazeale knocks out wilder as well,im taking count now,.

Comment

Its not true. Povetkin is just trying to save face.

Comment

Working...
                    X