No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua in depth explanation of his loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BangEM View Post
    These two gay fu..ckers, Rexy and RJJ, went from being my crazy fans that I had to put on ignore, to stans, lol.

Alexa: play Eminem's stan. LMAO.

A month ago I was "Sidney" and today I'm "Juggernaut666". By next month I'd be GOD in human form, lol. You can't make this shi...tt up. Celebrity status on BoxingScene...big up to my fans and stans but the both of you are gonna die under the ignore button. We don't chat to fruity loops out here. Keep stalking your God.
    Juggs the type of *** to say he put me on ignore but still talks about me in all of his posts. Keep talking ****. We all feel bad for you. Seek help.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      He doesn’t actually live in NYC. He lives in the U.K.

And remember when he said that he beat some of Wilders wins in more devastating fashion? Then he uploaded that video of him hitting the heavy bag, combover flying around like Big Earn from Kingpin. Stomach swinging like Andy Ruiz Jr skipping rope.
      That was another glorious lie😂😂

He also told me he was trained by Bill Sharkey😂😂

After seeing him on the bag it’s glaringly obvious he hasn’t done any proper boxing training in his life.

Imagine being in your late 50’s and acting like he does, it’s so embarrassing...😂

Comment

• Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
        I don’t give a f*** about Wilder. I’ve criticised him many times myself about his lack of skills and about his delusion around the Fury fight which he clearly lost.

Anyway... If you remember correctly, it was another poster who said to me Wilder would be good in a Rocky movie and all I did was I agree but then you insecure AJ fanboys instantly have to post something negative about him which I just find weird and obsessive.

Again this thread has NOTHING to do with Wilder and you feel the need to talk about him. You’re compulsively obsessed with him, get a life man...
        Lol wasn't talking about Wilder you nobber just pointing out your hypocrisy when you was fangirling.

You're obsessed over AJ and matchroom constantly posting about them, you can't go in a thread if it mentions Hearn or matchroom fighters without seeing you disagreeing with anyone saying anything positive.

Comment

That was another glorious lie����

He also told me he was trained by Bill Sharkey����

After seeing him on the bag it’s glaringly obvious he hasn’t done any proper boxing training in his life.

Imagine being in your late 50’s and acting like he does, it’s so embarrassing...��
          Like I said you wouldn't have the BALLS TO DO ANYTHING ,AND LIKE THE OTHER CLOWN REXY WHO DOESNT EVEN KNOW WHAT HES WATCHING HALF THE TIME YOU WOUKLDNT SAY MUCH FACE TO FACE WOULD YOU ?

The mods can do an IP check where im at and if they do lets make a perm ban bet and then you will have one less account on here DUMBIUM, now when you are in the states let me know just bring your balls if have any ????. lol

So keep running your mouth its all you do and you know you wouldn't be if I was in the U.K in such proximity bc youd get shut down real fast ,punk azz...lol
          Last edited by juggernaut666; 07-22-2019, 01:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            Juggs the type of *** to say he put me on ignore but still talks about me in all of his posts. Keep talking ****. We all feel bad for you. Seek help.
            If I had you on ignore I wouldn't be able to respond bc you Cant read the replies if you do that,wow you really are the newest dumbest poster on the forum ….that's a really hard accomplishment ,believe me.

And you're to much of an idiot to put on ignore why would I take that away from me ...that is exposing one of the worst posters on the forum, ? lol
            Last edited by juggernaut666; 07-22-2019, 02:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
              Lol wasn't talking about Wilder you nobber just pointing out your hypocrisy when you was fangirling.

You're obsessed over AJ and matchroom constantly posting about them, you can't go in a thread if it mentions Hearn or matchroom fighters without seeing you disagreeing with anyone saying anything positive.
              Talking about Wilder again😂 you literally can’t post without mentioning his name😂

I’ve literally said AJ is a good fighter and his fake personality doesn’t take away from his accomplishments. That positive enough for you?

I’m totally against many of Hearn’s business practices but I’ll credit him when he puts on a good card. Check any of my posts regarding SSR-Estrada / Roman-Doheny card. I just also call him out on his bullsh** cause I’m not a brainwashed member Matchroom FC like yourself.

I’m not even a Wilder fan, check any of my posts regarding Wilder-Fury or Wilder-Ortiz 1, I was rooting against him both times. I just don’t obsessively hate Wilder like you and the rest of the AJ fanboy nonces.

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                Like I said you wouldn't have the BALLS TO DO ANYTHING ,AND LIKE THE OTHER CLOWN REXY WHO DOESNT EVEN KNOW WHAT HES WATCHING HALF THE TIME YOU WOUKLDNT SAY MUCH FACE TO FACE WOULD YOU ?

The mods can do an IP check where im at and if they do lets make a perm ban bet and then you will have one less account on here DUMBIUM, now when you are in the states let me know just bring your balls if have any ????. lol

So keep running your mouth its all you do and you know you wouldn't be if I was in the U.K in such proximity bc youd get shut down real fast ,punk azz...lol
                Are you saying if I prove I’m not Denium you’ll leave this site for good? Let’s make it happen!

You wouldn’t do anything you sad old c***. As I said you’ve got like around decade left on this planet, you really need to spend your time more constructively. Get a life...

#RentFree.

Comment

Watch him come straight back...
                  #RentFree.
                  He’s gonna come back again... I guarantee it.

#RentFreeBaby. 👀

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post

Why are you so angry bra ...

Stop getting so emotionally attached and then you won't have to go on war mode all the time

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                      Why are you so angry bra ...

Stop getting so emotionally attached and then you won't have to go on war mode all the time
                      He has a fetish for muscular black HW’s...

Any shred of criticism towards AJ, Ugonoh, Joyce etc and he EXPLODES.

Comment

Working...
                      X