Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: We'll Let Andy Ruiz Know Venue This Week, Cardiff in Front

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like spend thrift Eddie is gone. He's back to squeezing pennies. He'll make his regular offer. Less is best, win this and get paid more next time. 2 economy tickets and a cheap room. Hearn is begging to get outbid, his boys are getting beat and he's throwing money into a sack with a hole in the bottom. Canelo is bleeding him and the AJ honey wagon got tipped over, Flanagan is gone domestic. Hearns desperation is starting to show, again.

Comment

Originally posted by Rikanlynx86 View Post
      Ehh I feel like Joshua letting this happen on his home soil after getting beat down in his first trip to the states looks rather weak. I think even he knows the best revenge redemption would be to go back to NYC and try to make things right a second time. But that's just my opinion
      Its not a must...the aim is to get them belts back.... Whatever venue is irrelevant to the focus at hand

After he recaptures those belts, the fans canter themselves on the venue later.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
        Hearn better watch himself ....

Yes, you can negot. most of the rematch terms in your fighter's favor in advance. But I don't think Ruiz has to follow Hearn's timeline.

Ruiz can take a year off and make Team AJ wait so long they'll be begging to come to MSG.
        Lolx....you you even have cells in your brain.....take a year off with organizations belts?
        He either fight in UK or drop them belts. Its a two way thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
          I expect Ruiz to fake an injury.
          That will be a dumb move ...he should make as much money as he can while hez still champ...
          Hez not going to be champ for too long.

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
            Lolx....you you even have cells in your brain.....take a year off with organizations belts?
            He either fight in UK or drop them belts. Its a two way thing.
            If Ruiz drops the belts it really messes up Hearn plans being as though aj not ranked 1 or 2 for any of the titles he lost

Comment

Originally posted by NoConcoms View Post
              It doesn't matter where it happens. HOWEVER; I will say this; If they want Andy to come to Candriff, they had better be willing to give Andy a 60/40 split, in THE CHAMPS favor.
              Lolx.....you don't even know what is going on.
              Your name should be nocondoms.

Comment

Some of you are gonna be surprised how much say ruiz actually has.

Comment

Originally posted by Fanofreason View Post
                  Some of you are gonna be surprised how much say ruiz actually has.
                  That's what I'm thinking. Fast Eddie and co. May have no choice but to run it back Stateside.

Comment

This approach by Hearn wreaks of Puss behavior by team Joshua. Joshua showed his weak mental make up the very 1st time he stepped out of his comfort zone, so Hearn is trying to do everything possible to give him an edge. I hope ruiz gets his way and gets to fight in the US again but if not, I hope he sends a stadium full of Brits home in tears.

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                      Lolx.....you don't even know what is going on.
                      Your name should be nocondoms.
                      Well........what's going on then? Enlighten me with your wisdom.

Comment

Working...
                      X