Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone else think Thurman beats Spence?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone else think Thurman beats Spence?

I've just always viewed this as a stylistically bad fight for Spence. Thurman's movement, speed and power will be tough for Spence imo and I've always seen it that way.

Cause you dont no **** about boxing,thurman is a b level fighter and always has been,theres a reason a 40 year old man was the favorite against him,thurman doesnt even believe that he could beat spence

Comment

i always thought so too and still do

Comment

Originally posted by Gpabrooklyn View Post
        Cause you dont no **** about boxing,thurman is a b level fighter and always has been,theres a reason a 40 year old man was the favorite against him,thurman doesnt even believe that he could beat spence
        And who has Spence beat to solidify his status as 'The Truth'. Don't get me wrong I rate Spence, and at this stage would favour him against Pac, Crawford, Garcia, Porter etc. He's possibly a better fighter all round then Thurman.

I just think Thurman's style is all wrong for him.

Comment

yes!! with the lesson he's learnt in the pac fight. he will use it against spence and will beat him easily! spence has not fought anyone on thurman's or manny's level and im more than confidence that after this loss to pacman, keith will come back even stronger and better!

when you lose to manny, you either retire from the damage or you learn from the lesson and you come back a better fighter. this is the blessing you get from the pacman.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
            yes!! with the lesson he's learnt in the pac fight. he will use it against spence and will beat him easily! spence has not fought anyone on thurman's or manny's level and im more than confidence that after this loss to pacman, keith will come back even stronger and better!

when you lose to manny, you either retire from the damage or you learn from the lesson and you come back a better fighter. this is the blessing you get from the pacman.
            Nothing to do with the Pac fight, it's a style thing, only thing that would worry me is Spence's gruesome body punching.

Comment

Originally posted by Gpabrooklyn View Post
              whatever... now thurman is a b level.. but a few years ago thurman was the best p4p #1 ww. watch if spence struggle against porter and pacman beats him next year, spence will also become a b level fighter. lol. that's the pattern on here. when pacman fights you, then you become a b level fighter lol.

Comment

Actually impressed with Thurman's boxing IQ. Definitely has a chance. Let's see how Porter does.

Comment

What happens when Thurman gets hit to the body?

Comment

nope spence would destroy him. thats why thurman didnt want to fight him. maybe if spence gets ko'd and isnt such a savage he will go for the fight with an iv TUE to boot

Comment

Working...
                    X