Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Its official, MAYWEATHER is the GOAT. Pacquiao proved it last night.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revelated View Post
    See, I'm a fan of all three. But the fact is:

Jeff Horn performed better against a FRESHER Manny than Keith Thurman - a top fighter - did. Getting dropped off the chin in the first round? Keith THURMAN? It was shades of Sugar Shane all over again.

Marquez was straight up DOMINATED by Floyd. At least Manny won rounds against Money.

But I give Floyd credit because guess what - he makes money every time Manny fights and probably more money if he wins. That's gangsta.

S**t dance but funny as F**k somehow lol.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      JMM’s first fight at 147 was Floyd.
      And? Floyd beat De La Hoya at Jr. middle despite no experience at that weight, beat Canelo at 2lbs shy of the limit and 3lbs shy of Caneloweight, and McGregor at damn near middleweight at NO experience at all.

If anything Marquez should have been stronger against at 147, going by how he sparked Manny out not three years later and almost beat Bradley. At some point we need to stop with weight excuses about Marquez - the fact is, Mayweather was levels above him because we never got to see if Marquez was that much stronger due to a complete inability to even land on Floyd.

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
      Manny would make mincemeat out of Porter and he is a live dog against Spence. Spence is clunky and slow, I can see Manny turning him all night. Crawford would be the hardest fight for him style wise.

Weather that means the era is weak or Pacquiao is just that special, I don't know. Probably a mix of both.
      The Manny that fought last night would have stopped Terence Crawford cold. Spence would have beat him, linebacker Porter would have beat him as more skillful roughness than Horn.

Comment

Just shoes Floyd best a prime pac easily tbh phenomenal

Comment

Pac at 40 beats a 30 year old undefeated WW Champ.
          Floyd at 40 beats an MMA fighter making his pro debut.
          OUCH!

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
            You are wrong sir

The legend packy is still beating champions, while TBE schooled s better version 4 years ago

TBE is undeniable
            Do you know Floyd fans won a poll recently of being most deluded? Pat yourself on back for contributing so much to winning that poll.
            Well done for beating pac. But pac s got stronger resume unfortunately
            Last edited by hugh grant; 07-21-2019, 05:30 PM.

Comment

Facts, Money May is the GOAT

Comment

The OP is another c_0_ck sucker I had on ignore for a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by clemenza View Post
                  It’s kinda difficult to deny your claim.
                  Floyd dominated PAC.
                  It was non competitive.

Now what I will say is he’s the best in this era.
                  He’s not the best of all time.
                  But that’s my opinion.
                  You can’t deny pretty boys greatnesses as a champion.

when people say this i think they might not have watched the fight, watched it under the influence, or maybe they were so bored they assumed floyd was winning by default. floyd did very little in that fight. it can never be domination when your opponent lands the much cleaner punches and you struggle to land much of anything clean. decreasing the pace of the fight does not mean you are winning. you still have to have substance. he did not.

floyds distance was all wrong in that fight and that is a credit to pac. floyd was standing way too far away to land anything clean and besides a couple dominant rounds like 1,5, and 11 the few punches he did land clean had nothing on them since he couldnt get leverage on them because he was hesitant of pacs return fire. pac was landing clean flush shots with both hands that snapped floyds head back. floyd couldnt step in with his jab because manny was working a nice counter jab that was snapping floyds head back. floyd couldnt throw lead rights because of mannys counter left and floyds brilliant counters were nearly non existent. a couple light push hooks with an open glove? not clean work. you saw a different fight. i hope a more exciting one

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    when people say this i think they might not have watched the fight, watched it under the influence, or maybe they were so bored they assumed floyd was winning by default. floyd did very little in that fight. it can never be domination when your opponent lands the much cleaner punches and you struggle to land much of anything clean. decreasing the pace of the fight does not mean you are winning. you still have to have substance. he did not.

floyds distance was all wrong in that fight and that is a credit to pac. floyd was standing way too far away to land anything clean and besides a couple dominant rounds like 1,5, and 11 the few punches he did land clean had nothing on them since he couldnt get leverage on them because he was hesitant of pacs return fire. pac was landing clean flush shots with both hands that snapped floyds head back. floyd couldnt step in with his jab because manny was working a nice counter jab that was snapping floyds head back. floyd couldnt throw lead rights because of mannys counter left and floyds brilliant counters were nearly non existent. a couple light push hooks with an open glove? not clean work. you saw a different fight. i hope a more exciting one
                    Look at this little boy. He types paragraphs but will never show and prove with actual evidence.

Thanks to Packy's performance from last night, TBE is universally recognized as the GOAT now.

Comment

Working...
                    X