No announcement yet.

Thurman v. Pac was more exciting than GGG v. Canelo 1 & 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
    why do u continue to insist with a completely false narrative that canelo "fans, lil g "haters", want nothing to do with a 3rd fight?

literally no one fears it...its just nobody cares

how about lil g goes and beats someone good to earn it?
    We saw Canelo make an adjustment in his whole style the second fight and win. Then we went on to see Canelo dismantle a guy GGG struggled with. GGG has done nothing to get me excited for a third fight or make me think it'll be any closer than the second fight.

Comment

I agree. Last night was a HUGE win for boxing!!!

Comment

hes done nothing to make anyone think it will go any differently

these clowns have made it up in their feeble minds that people are actually scared for canelo lol...so delusional

how about lil g earns a 3rd fight by beating someone other than a scrub? lol.

Comment

Definitely more exciting than GGG-Canelo 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            We had a knockdown. Keith rallying after the KD in the middle rounds. Manny coming back to hurt Keith again. That was a close fight with action and drama. I wouldn't mind seeing that fighter ran back.

Yes it was more exciting. Thurman and pac really came out guns blazing

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
              Definitely more exciting than GGG-Canelo 2.
              Or I guess canelo can just fight scrubs?

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                GGG and Canelo are both better fighters than Pac and Thurman are at this point in time. There was no knockdowns because GGG and Canelo are damn near impossible to knock down while Thurman has a weak chin. There was lots of hard hitting in both fights. Why do you compare these fights? Is it because you are against a third GGG vs Canelo fight? If so then don't worry. Canelo won't risk a third fight and if he does you don't have to watch it.
                He's not comparing fighters. He's comparing fights.

Comment

Canelo and Golovkin played it too safe fighting each other, even when they landed a clean shot, they refused to engage further.

Comment

The question of whether a fight is "exciting" or not will always be a subjective opinion on the part of the person watching.
                    Just as there are levels to boxers, there are levels to people watching a fight
                    Some people see the obvious. A person whose trained fighters or whose been in the ring, will have more knowledge and notice more than most fans.
                    To me, the three fights were exciting and the reason why I watch boxing.

Comment

Truth. Both Canelo/GG fights bored me after the round 4 of the first fight because, by that point, I realized neither of these guys was going to knock the other out. They feared each other too much. I would never watch those fights again.

I will definitely watch Manny vs Keith at least a couple more times. Was an edge of your seat fight with a lot of drama. There was a point at which Manny gassed, which was really shocking. A lot of back and forth and I think people are already forgetting, despite the terrible commentary, it was a really close fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X