No announcement yet.

Disney casts black woman as lead actress in The Little Mermaid Remake

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
    This dude gets exactly what I'm talking about.

I think there will be a point where minorities other than blacks will start to question blacks taking all the minority roles and will start to speak up.

I think latinos and asians and middle eastern folk just haven't realized this yet and aren't paying attention.

I think Beauty and the Beast was the point where I had to say, alright, enough of this bullshiiit.

For some perspective...imagine If a minority doesn't make sense, and you still force it. Imagine Beauty and the Beast with an Aztec Mexican looking motherfuker in it...in old time France which is the targeted setting?

My point is, don't force the role, and if the role is open to a minority, open it up for other types of people, not just blacks.
    Bro, it's an animated mermaid, don't worry about it.

Comment

• when I saw this thread, I thought about Nia Long, that hot one from Boiler Room

maaaan she is a pretty black chick.
      Though to advance my genetics better in boxing, maybe I need to breed with a large woman. produce a super Valuev

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
        you care about this way too much

poor guy got his princess movie ruined
        Not my movie, I don't even remember having ever seen the original.

You're the one that's getting your feelings hurt because nobody except SJW soyboys and triggered snowflakes can't handle the truth.

It doesn't ruin my movie experience, I'll avoid it. Two things I avoid when I go to the movies, movies like this that pander to sjws and movies that have a large group of blacks, sorry but your people are loud and don't know how to stfu through a movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
          Bro, it's an animated mermaid, don't worry about it.

I don't give a fuk about the movie to be honest.

I care about acting employment opportunities given to a select group of people in an unfairly divided manner.

Actors get paid, handsomely. I want to see the wealth distributed. I'm not ok with seeing a select group of people...aka black people, get all the damn acting roles. Especially since we all know they're given to them because if not, they'll start crying about it... from all the WOKE folks.

This goes for affirmative action in universities as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
            Not my movie, I don't even remember having ever seen the original.

You're the one that's getting your feelings hurt because nobody except SJW soyboys and triggered snowflakes can't handle the truth.

It doesn't ruin my movie experience, I'll avoid it. Two things I avoid when I go to the movies, movies like this that pander to sjws and movies that have a large group of blacks, sorry but your people are loud and don't know how to stfu through a movie.
            you clearly do care alot.. nobody associates this movie with the danish .. her sidekick has a damn Jamaican accent

trying to flip it and say im the triggered one when youre crying the main character is black now. hilarious

Comment

• This doesnt bother me at all. If they think it will sell then good on them.

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                you clearly do care alot.. nobody associates this movie with the danish .. her sidekick has a damn Jamaican accent

trying to flip it and say im the triggered one when youre crying the main character is black now. hilarious
                I'm pointing out the hypocrisy idiot. And also pointing out how Hollywood is ruining classic movies with their blatant pandering.

See

Ghostbusters '16
                Black Annie
                Black Steel Magnolias

plus all the black washing they're doing to characters. (too many to name now)

I just found out General Zod is black in the Krypton show. jeez, is anything sacred to you people?

Comment

• I would've preferred RuPaul in Disney's new The Mermayne!

Comment

• Hollyweed likes to stir issues that makes them bucks

In reality Is this a race issue? No
                    Every straight white men watch any movie halley berry is in
                    (Only tight wearing pants BrometheusBob. says no

Now is this a liberal race baiting hollyweed ploy? Big yes of course

Sadly racism in america = $$$$ coz we have phagots like travestyny who buys them in bulks

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                      In reality Is this a race issue? No
                      Every straight white men watch any movie halley berry is in
                      (Only tight wearing pants BrometheusBob. says no
                      I would say that straight white men don't watch movies Halle Berry is in? News to me

Speaking of things that are on too tight, your protective helmet probably needs loosening. You should ask your carer to help you with that.

Comment

Working...
                      X