No announcement yet.

After extensive research, Toyota Tundra is the one

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
    Definitely Land Cruisers/LX are last of its kind and made in Japan. That’s gonna be my wife’s next car when her Q7 lease is up. That Car I will buy over lease.

But Tundras are legit too bruh. Sure it’s assembled in Texas but engineering is all Japan. There is a million miles Tundra so that already blows chevys and Fords away.

Theres million mile Ford, Chevy and dodge trucks that actually did work while getting those miles.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
      Enemy thats interesting. Since you seem to know about this I was told that Toyotas used to spend a ton of money on R&D (circa early 90's) and then became like the rest of the car industry. If this were true the trucks from that era would be good, whats your take?
      That's the era where they get a bad rep in the US. They've since improved. They had horrible trucks until they finally built them bigger and put a v8 in them. All they were good for was dry off roading popular with the taliban for hauling terrorists around.

Comment

What's the point of a truck if you cant load it down and pull sh**t with it? It's like a guy wearing a cowboy hat and boots but has never been on a horse. Just buy a car.

Comment

Originally posted by ΣNΣMY View Post
          Theres million mile Ford, Chevy and dodge trucks that actually did work while getting those miles.
          Like this one..

https://www.ford-trucks.com/articles...n-miles-truck/

Comment

What's the point of a truck if you cant load it down and pull sh**t with it? It's like a guy wearing a cowboy hat and boots but has never been on a horse. Just buy a car.
            Why so angry?

Were you planning on borrowing FinitoxDinamita's new truck for some heavy machinery or something

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
              https://www.popularmechanics.com/car...st-lived-cars/

Or these people.

Comment

That's the era where they get a bad rep in the US. They've since improved. They had horrible trucks until they finally built them bigger and put a v8 in them. All they were good for was dry off roading popular with the taliban for hauling terrorists around.
                Lol. I hear you. I am in rural Nevada and most of the trucks are Fords. Excursions, 350's, 250's, etc.... A few Dodge Rams, even fewer Chevy's. Only Toyotas are Land Cruisers and Four runners.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
                  Why so angry?

Were you planning on borrowing FinitoxDinamita's new truck for some heavy machinery or something
                  What's angry about anything I've said? I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, guy.

Comment

What's angry about anything I've said? I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, guy.

Thanks, I'll sleep well tonight now.

BTW my brother bought a 2018 F-150 brand new.

Its a killer truck no doubt, even more spacey than the Tacoma if you asked me

Comment

Working...
                    X