No announcement yet.

AJ to Fury and Wilder: they've only fought bin men and cab drivers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
    Keep lying to yourself about a kangaroo that ran for 12 rds and a bout where they landed less than 20 punches, lol.

When a bum like McDermott batters you, you shouldn't even be anywhere near the top echelon on boxing, lol.
    Embarrassingly delusional logic...

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      The best name on AJ and Fury's record is the same guy. Lol wtf AJ is dumb.
      He’s certainly not the sharpest tool in the box

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
        It's going to be a delusional logic until Josh catches his fat arse and smashes this double cheese side belly in, before knocking his head off his neck.

We all know Fury struggles with pressure fighters who can fight on the front foot and take the fight to him and feints would take away that cheap Ali struggle movement he has. And once Josh catches him, he'll get spurned, lol.

I reiterate: once you have taken a beaten and lost to a McDermott who never went past British level, you shouldn't be talking.

Comment

Klitschko is the only guy on his resume that was worth something.

Comment

so let me get this straight

1.AJ
            2.wilder/fury
            3.wilder/fury
            4.whyte(who don't wanna fight Ortiz I might add)
            5. Ortiz

were supposed to believe 3 of these guys are cab driver level fighters...D level club fighters......but the only ones who aren't are AJ and whyte? lolol

congrats on ruling a division where 3 of the top 5 are cabbies in your delusional, confidence lacking, mind

Comment

It's going to be a delusional logic until Josh catches his fat arse and smashes this double cheese side belly in, before knocking his head off his neck.

We all know Fury struggles with pressure fighters who can fight on the front foot and take the fight to him and feints would take away that cheap Ali struggle movement he has. And once Josh catches him, he'll get spurned, lol.

I reiterate: once you have taken a beaten and lost to a McDermott who never went past British level, you shouldn't be talking.

(Copy and paste job for fanboy r*tards like you)

Comment

Originally posted by thabanga510 View Post
                Klitschko is the only guy on his resume that was worth something.
                And even he was 41, 18 months inactive and coming off a humiliating loss.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

(Copy and paste job for fanboy r*tards like you)
                  John McDermott battering Fury, lol

Nice pic for plonkers like you.

Comment

wilder just knocked one of the same cabbie who took you 7 rounds in one.

just don't act like you're both ****ting on wilder and trying to make the fight at the tsame time./

these guys are not going to fight in 2020, either. floyd mayweather paved the way, these guys are going to talk their way into big paydays against no hopers by talking **** about each other.

Comment

John McDermott battering Fury, lol

Nice pic for plonkers like you.
                      Is that meant to bother me?😂

Fury won the fight and then beat him conclusively in the rematch.

Funny thing is, whilst Fury was making an honest living fighting John McDermott, AJ was sat with an electronic tag around his ankle for selling drugs to kids.

And I guarantee that bothers you, doesn’t it fanboy?

Comment

Working...
                      X