Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

they really-really watching us (internet)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] they really-really watching us (internet)

several hours ago i text my sister via WA asking her to buy me a yongma rice-cooker. and in these two hour i already seen 2 yongma ads pop-up while i'm watching youtube.

i swear i havent even google or get on internet-store sites to research any rice-cooker, i just only WA my sister about it.

this is so scary.

Originally posted by betmen View Post
    several hours ago i text my sister via WA asking her to buy me a yongma rice-cooker. and in these two hour i already seen 2 yongma ads pop-up while i'm watching youtube.

i swear i havent even google or get on internet-store sites to research any rice-cooker, i just only WA my sister about it.

this is so scary.
    Yeah.

They are watching and listening in on us. Edward Snowden wasn't lying.

These idiots with Alexa and Siri are allowing their habits and personal quirks to be recorded and analyzed.
    Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 12-26-2018, 11:53 AM.

Comment

this is so scary.
      What's app probably sending your messages to an ad sponsor who then uses your ip to target you with ads.

Comment

this is so scary.
        Was talking to my brother in the car about needing a new mag for my AR and lo and behold my Ipad which was AT MY HOUSE gave me an ad for that ****. It's like they've already connected every device that we own.

Comment

its called telemetry, every device has this type of service running in the background.

Comment

Working...
          X