Collapse
No announcement yet.

It just doesn't seem right to me.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IMO trunks should be wore up to the nipples. So we can see just straight headshots until someone falls.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
      Exactly what I saw. I originally thought that the uppercut did the damage until I saw the replay. That was an awesome body shot!
      My pops came over to watch the fight. We were watching and were like wtf just happened! It wasn't until the replay we understood what happened. Thing of beauty.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
        A liver shot is the most devastating single punch in boxing. I've been hit by a few good ones in sparring and the pain is unbearable, it completely sickens you. I would compare it to drowning.
        ironically drowning is notoriously a rather painless way to die

Comment

The fans weren't robbed of an exciting ending. They got an exciting ending. That was a wicked full power left hand Loma landed. It had speed and weight behind it. If that punch had landed on the jaw it probably would still have ended the fight. A light or average punch to the liver won't KO a boxer. If it would there would be liver punch KOs damn near every fight. It takes a smashing punch to the liver to end the fight and that is what Loma delivered.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
            I agree, i wish we could of seen a non controversial definitive end like ward destroying kovalev with beautiful bodyshots!
            lol! Good one

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
              My pops came over to watch the fight. We were watching and were like wtf just happened! It wasn't until the replay we understood what happened. Thing of beauty.
              Definitely. I was so happy to see the cheater get KO'd anyways. Karma is a b@tch

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                I agree, i wish we could of seen a non controversial definitive end like ward destroying kovalev with beautiful bodyshots!
                Exactly! We need less Lomachenkos and more Wards in this sport.

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
                  you mean when Oscar faked getting taken out by the liver shot from Hopkins? then he went partners with Hopkins after the fight
                  ^ Yes that. I've always felt that it was a faking job. It was a weak body shot and Oscar had never been hurt by a body shot before this fight that I can remember and was pounding the mat instead of getting up while acting like he's really hurt. Most fighters don't pound the mat and act like they can't get up instead of getting up. Ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                    ^ Yes that. I've always felt that it was a faking job. It was a weak body shot and Oscar had never been hurt by a body shot before this fight that I can remember and was pounding the mat instead of getting up while acting like he's really hurt. Most fighters don't pound the mat and act like they can't get up instead of getting up. Ridiculous.
                    exactly. it was so fake when he did that. he is now the most corrupt POS promotor among corrupt POS promotors. it was a great way to start his business with hopkins

Comment

This is ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                      X