I got a lot of shlt for saying Broner won the first 5 rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
    You gotta admit, something's weird.

Broner finished the fight without a mark on his face.

Yet he was supposedly pounded by over 100 punches.

Either the number is off or Pac has turned into Malignaggi.
    So are we going to judge fights by facial bruises?

I guess you didn't see Broner get hurt badly (in the 7nth round)? Was he just acting hurt? And if Broner was hurt why didn't he have a bruise, after all apparently bruises are the sign of damage, right?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
        So your stance is that Broner lost the 4th round, a round which he clearly won by almost every scorecard.

Yet i'm the idiot.

Sounds like someone didn't watch the fight, and is piggybacking off of popular opinion. Big surprise.
        Yeah I didn't watch the fight, yet posted live in the commentary thread throughout the card

Maybe he did shade the fourth, but I didn't see one round he won convincingly. Certainly not more than one or two rounds at the very best.

Comment

• This is a ridiculous thread. OP is embarrassed that he was so completely wrong with picking Broner to win. Now he's trying to save face. This thread is pathetic and shameless. This fight wasn't remotely competitive. Hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            Yeah I didn't watch the fight, yet posted live in the commentary thread throughout the card

Maybe he did shade the fourth, but I didn't see one round he won convincingly. Certainly not more than one or two rounds at the very best.
            So you're criticizing other's when you don't even have your own shlt together. Good to know.

Comment

• I think the problem here is that either people don't have access to the replay yet or are too lazy or too content with the general narrative of the fight to even look back.

It's not hard to see broner outlanded pacquiao in the first 5 rounds. It's not some big conspiracy if you just rewatch the fight. Let's bump this thread when more people have rewatched the fight. I have to go to work lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Shrap View Post
                What a bizarre thread. Reminds me of Broner's own stubborn denial of his loss after the fight.
                Hmm, maybe the TS is actually Broner.

Yo Adrien ! Stop trolling muthafooker!

Comment

• ''I'm so convinced, I'm sure i can convince everyone else !''
                  ~TS

Comment

• Almost Bumlevel AND Pac got robbed

Comment

• Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                      So you're criticizing other's when you don't even have your own shlt together. Good to know.
                      You claim Broner won the first five rounds

Please don't talk to anyone else ever about having their **** together.

Comment

Working...
                      X