No announcement yet.

Teens with MAGA hat harrassed veteran native american

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by man down View Post
    Aw gawd here we go. I bet anyone could dig up info on any young person. But yeah I know everyone is supposed to be perfect.
    True

Comment

It's funny that a 15 year old kid got so many adult motha****as triggered. All kinds of left wing media types publicly saying they wanna punch him. Not to mention the usual ***** ass *****s on this board running they mouth.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3Zp4ldFC4w

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
          It's funny that a 15 year old kid got so many adult motha****as triggered. All kinds of left wing media types publicly saying they wanna punch him. Not to mention the usual ***** ass *****s on this board running they mouth.
          The Smirkocaust, starring Chief Stirs the Pot and the Crocodile Trail of Tears.

With We Wuz Spaceshipz Star of David Soul Train Das Right Whyte Boi as the supporting cast.

Only in America, bluh.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
            lol, u have a statistic for that? 2 wrongs dont make a right or I guess there are good people on both sides right?
            https://www.attacksontrumpsupporters.com/

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/...mp-supporters/
            Last edited by denium; 01-22-2019, 02:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JTfloyd View Post
              More fake news for the liberal media and Democratic Plantation members to be "outraged" about. How many times will leftist morons take a story presented to them as fact, only for it to be refuted sometimes just hours later?
              The worse thing is the vast majority of them just move on.. delete twitter posts and don't even issue an apology to the kid

Despite people on the left (IN MEDIA!) wishing him violence.. doxing etc.. People were even threatening the kids parent's jobs..

That's how the left works now days.. I can't believe the media is allowed to get away with this ****.. deliberately smear without the facts being known.. and what's worse? they have ******ed slogans like "the most trusted name in news"

Comment

Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                The worse thing is the vast majority of them just move on.. delete twitter posts and don't even issue an apology to the kid

Despite people on the left (IN MEDIA!) wishing him violence.. doxing etc.. People were even threatening the kids parent's jobs..

That's how the left works now days.. I can't believe the media is allowed to get away with this ****.. deliberately smear without the facts being known.. and what's worse? they have ******ed slogans like "the most trusted name in news"
                you're doing a good job in thinking.

i hope more people would be like you.

+karma

Comment

Comment

Comment

Did Butlers Dumb a$$ reply back in here looking like a moron yet?

Comment

Working...
                      X