Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Say you could pick Broner a new trainer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    Broner is suffering from same same problem as Kovalev, he doesn’t listen. Doesn’t matter who coaches him if he is undicplined. If he takes boxing more seriously I can see Buddy McGirt or Naazim Richardson being a good match for him.
    i think they both can be change. they just need to get with a trainer who is tough and straight forward. if kov and broner gets put in their place and are told that they aint really shiiet so they better listen up, i bet you they will.

the thing is that nobody so far has put them in their place. everyone so far has been a "yes sir" type to them. broner and kov needs to hear the truth that they are not really all that great of a fighter, but they can be a lot better if they would listen. that's why they need to hear.

Comment

How do you train a 1 legged man in winning a race ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
        Ann Wolfe.
        Gotta give it to you . Instead of going with the Flavor of the month as a trainer (like some on here). You actually chose someone who I agree would be the Best fit for Broner .
        Respect .

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
          Gotta give it to you . Instead of going with the Flavor of the month as a trainer (like some on here). You actually chose someone who I agree would be the Best fit for Broner .
          Respect .
          How did Kirklands career pan out ?

She would kill Broner in training camp before his opponent could in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
            How did Kirklands career pan out ?

She would kill Broner in training camp before his opponent could in the ring.
            So it's Ann Wolfe's fault Kirkland's career ended up like it did ?
            Kirkland has 2 losses . One to Ishida which i blame on Kirkland's Iffy chin . The other loss was in a million dollar fight against Canelo ( who'd I'd label as a pretty good fighter ) .

Plus . Anne Wolfe would run camp like a drill sergeant . Spitting in your face while screaming that you need to work harder .

Comment

Glen Rushton. He can put a bit of bully into him and teach him how to rough it out in the trenches.

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
                So it's Ann Wolfe's fault Kirkland's career ended up like it did ?
                Kirkland has 2 losses . One to Ishida which i blame on Kirkland's Iffy chin . The other loss was in a million dollar fight against Canelo ( who'd I'd label as a pretty good fighter ) .

Plus . Anne Wolfe would run camp like a drill sergeant . Spitting in your face while screaming that you need to work harder .
                no female is gonna tell broner what to do so the thought of broner and ann wolfe hooking up together goes out the window! if broner is not listening to these grown ass dudes, you think he's gonna let some female come in and boss him around? kirkland's personality is completely different from broner, that's how kirkland was able to make it work with wolfe.

Comment

Broner needs Anne Wolfe

This is the type of training broner needs

Comment

AB has a great trainer, that's not his problem.

Comment

I pick Roach, but it's not on the list lol

Comment

Working...
                      X