This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
    One question if you are going to rape a women in a club why would you allow your self to be filmed?
    Beat me to it.

i hope this isn't an extreme-attention seeking prank.

Comment

Honestly once again what is a single mother doing at a club alone? I can understand you wanted to have a good time but come on.
      Nothing wrong with that. Let folks enjoy themselves. Parent or not.

Comment

Idk. Guys gotta be careful now a days. I am waiting for more information to come out.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Nothing wrong with that. Let folks enjoy themselves. Parent or not.
          Than she got what she deserves. That's what a fun time is. Going to the club with no underwear on and pulling up your dress and dancing with random men and drinking random drinks.

Comment

Beat me to it.

i hope this isn't an extreme-attention seeking prank.
            I think she mite be lying. Like come on dude. She went to the club with no underwear on , but she used to being married. Shes drugged but still has her camera filming and can't hit him with it?

Then goes to another party after being rape? Then post that video on Facebook?

Comment

Than she got what she deserves. That's what a fun time is. Going to the club with no underwear on and pulling up your dress and dancing with random men and drinking random drinks.
              Red - nothing wrong with that. it's healthy for them to make their p**ssies breathe sometimes. it's not good to have it covered up all the time.

Green - how you know she did that? The rapist probably did that.

Purple- she f**cked up if she did that but maybe someone slipped it in her drink when she wasn't looking.

Comment

#believeallwomen

Comment

I think she mite be lying. Like come on dude. She went to the club with no underwear on , but she used to being married. Shes drugged but still has her camera filming and can't hit him with it?

Then goes to another party after being rape? Then post that video on Facebook?
                  Let's wait and see.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    i guess this is one of those moments when you forgot to spray on your Christian cologne?

Comment

Red - nothing wrong with that. it's healthy for them to make their p**ssies breathe sometimes. it's not good to have it covered up all the time.

Green - how you know she did that? The rapist probably did that.

Purple- she f**cked up if she did that but maybe someone slipped it in her drink when she wasn't looking.
                      Dude come would you be ok if your daughter or wife went out in public with no draws on with a skirt on?

She posted a video lifting up her dress on Facebook.

The rapist? So now you are a judge ? He hasnt been found guilty yet. This is what I am talking about.

Comment

Working...
                      X