• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    nope

you compared fighters

I pointed out that Joshua is not immune to getting punched in the face

not the same thing at all

if Wilder lands flush, Joshua is gone

not only is he an inferior boxer to Fury, I don't think he is as resilient as Fury was either

AJ is avoiding that fight for a very good reason
    if Wilder hits Joshua like old Wladdy did..... Joshua is gone
    go away troll

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post

oh dear that's so sad to read.

Comment

Khan speaks the truth. It’s only the JDB crew who thinks otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by SeGoodland View Post
          Good work again. At what point does anyone in this video call Joshua a 'pvssy'?

Joshua v Povetkin sold better than Wilder v Fury. Well done for not proving me wrong.

We'll see if Fury or Wilder take this offer. If they don't, its a clear duck.

or has Fast-Eddie been telling porkies..... AGAIN ??

"Certainly not, we’ve never had that offer,” he told The Telegraph..... “No offer’s been sent to me. Hearn sent an offer to Tyson over the weekend but it certainly was not 60/40 and it was quite a derisory offer for Tyson..... “So that’s it. We haven’t even responded to it it was so derisory." ~ Frank Warren

Comment

or has Fast-Eddie been telling porkies..... AGAIN ??

"Certainly not, we’ve never had that offer,” he told The Telegraph..... “No offer’s been sent to me. Hearn sent an offer to Tyson over the weekend but it certainly was not 60/40 and it was quite a derisory offer for Tyson..... “So that’s it. We haven’t even responded to it it was so derisory." ~ Frank Warren
            Hearn did admit that he hadn't sent an offer of 60/40 because Tyson asked for a specific financial figure. 'But if he wants 60/40, he can have it'.
            Even Warren confirms that Hearn and Fury have been in direct contact.
            I'm sure that old fisheye's version of what 40% is, differs from Hearns. Especially if they believe the fight is worth differing amounts. My 40% value on that fight may differ from yours, its completely subjective what 40% is.

Ha, derisory.

Comment

Hearn did admit that he hadn't sent an offer of 60/40 because Tyson asked for a specific financial figure. 'But if he wants 60/40, he can have it'.
              Even Warren confirms that Hearn and Fury have been in direct contact.
              I'm sure that old fisheye's version of what 40% is, differs from Hearns. Especially if they believe the fight is worth differing amounts. My 40% value on that fight may differ from yours, its completely subjective what 40% is.

Ha, derisory.

they offered him nothing even close to 40%..... and obviously nothing even close to what he requested

#derisory

Comment

they offered him nothing even close to 40%..... and obviously nothing even close to what he requested

#derisory
                Warren confirms that Hearn and Fury have made contract.
                Hearn confirms that he and Fury have made contact.
                Fury has confirmed that Hearn has made contact.
                So that's not a lie.

Hearn admits that he didn't offer 40% and that Fury asked for a fixed financial offer, not a percentage.
                Warren says Hearn didn't offer 40% (or what he considered to be 40%).
                So, that's not a lie.

What is your 40% value on this fight? I bet its different to mine.

Comment

Warren confirms that Hearn and Fury have made contract.
                  Hearn confirms that he and Fury have made contact.
                  Fury has confirmed that Hearn has made contact.
                  So that's not a lie.

Hearn admits that he didn't offer 40% and that Fury asked for a fixed financial offer, not a percentage.
                  Warren says Hearn didn't offer 40% (or what he considered to be 40%).
                  So, that's not a lie.

What is your 40% value on this fight? I bet its different to mine.

it was waaaaay different to Fury's

#derisory

Comment

it was waaaaay different to Fury's

#derisory
                    Exactly.

Can't beat facts. #Furyisquackingtoo

Comment

Working...
                    X