9.84%
    Joe Joyce
    7.38%
    Daniel Dubois
    9.84%
    Filip Hrgovic
    8.20%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by D4thincarnation; 04-03-2020, 09:21 AM.

Everyone that wilder beat
    should have beat him, but not that they CANT, they just didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
      Everyone that wilder beat
      should have beat him, but not that they CANT, they just didn't.

I basically put up the list of the top 10 heavyweights in the world, it quite telling that Wilder has not beat any of them.

Comment

I think Fury, AJ, Whyte and Parker probably beat him and the rest probably don't beat him. Joyce is slow and easy to hit and if Wilder can hit you with his best right hand you will probably get KOed. A boxer's punch is the last to go and it sure does not go in a few months or a year. Look at the difference in the quickness and ease Wilder KOed Stiverne and how much longer it took Joyce to KO Stiverne after Wilder destroyed him.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          I basically put up the list of the top 10 heavyweights in the world, it quite telling that Wilder has not beat any of them.
          Those are your top 10 just full of Englishmen many who are NOT top 10 be Ring Magazine ESPN or boxrec. Dubois and Joyce have never defeated anyone in the top 10. Ortiz is top 10 and only Wilder has defeated Ortiz.

Comment

Ring Magazine top rated heavyweights. Champ Fury. 1 AJ 2 Whyte 3 Wilder 4 Ortiz 5 Ruiz 6 Povetkin 7 Parker 8 Hunter 9 Kownacki 10 Rivas. No Dubois and no Joyce.

Comment

Why is Fury even on this poll?

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                Ring Magazine top rated heavyweights. Champ Fury. 1 AJ 2 Whyte 3 Wilder 4 Ortiz 5 Ruiz 6 Povetkin 7 Parker 8 Hunter 9 Kownacki 10 Rivas. No Dubois and no Joyce.
                They are in my opinion and I would back them to beat the likes of Ortiz, Povetkin, Hunter, Rivas and Kownacki

Comment

An Englishman KOed Wilder. Great win for Fury. But now many Englishmen are turning Fury's win into a win for other English heavyweights over Wilder when they have not ever defeated anyone good.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    Those are your top 10 just full of Englishmen many who are NOT top 10 be Ring Magazine ESPN or boxrec. Dubois and Joyce have never defeated anyone in the top 10. Ortiz is top 10 and only Wilder has defeated Ortiz.
                    Nobody cares about or rates Ortiz he was a manufactured hype job built up to be fed to the bigger manufactured hype job.

Comment

Working...
                    X