Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is there so much hate on NSB for GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
    My argument is that ggg isn’t as great as his fans say he is, I never dissed him. He is a good fighter, that is perceived to be better than what his career tells us, that’s all. Nothing more nothing less
    What rounds did you give Canelo in each fight btw

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
    Ok 👍 believe what you want, ggg will be gone soon and canelo will be here for a while... enjoy 😂
    Don't mind that one bit...maybe one day Canelo will be as great as GGG is...we will see...GGG hopefully will retire soon with all his faculties in tact...and Canelo is a great fighter, so hopefully he has some good years left as well.

Comment

That’s your opinion, fact is he won 😂
      He did officially win the 2nd fight, this is true...whether he deserved to win or not is a whole 'nother debate

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
        What rounds did you give Canelo in each fight btw

Don't mind that one bit...maybe one day Canelo will be as great as GGG is...we will see...GGG hopefully will retire soon with all his faculties in tact...and Canelo is a great fighter, so hopefully he has some good years left as well.
        Canelo is all time great already under 30, ggg will never be that. Sorry

Comment

He did officially win the 2nd fight, this is true...whether he deserved to win or not is a whole 'nother debate
          Yeah but we speaking facts... fact is ggg lost to canelo. Nothing else matters

Comment

He won, idk, 15 straight fights by KO...all vs very good pro fighters...
            LMAO

Looks to me like you've been drinking lots of Kool Aid..

Comment

• Originally posted by Jubei View Post
              Most of the haters wish they had an african american fighter like GGG.
              Do you mean someone like Andre Ward - the same guy your hero DUCKED?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
                Do you mean someone like Andre Ward - the same guy your hero DUCKED?
                Don’t disrespect Andre Ward bro, he is an all time great... ggg doesn’t belong in the same sentence as the SOG

Comment

what part of what Of this is an opinion???

Canelos career and accomplishments Surpass those of gggs at under 30

Canelo beat ggg

Gggs best win is Danny Jacobs

Gggs trainer said he lost the second fight

Ggg ran out the ring with his face beat and bruised

Ggg and his team claimed no one would go 12 rounds with him from 54-68 but he never actually fought anywhere outside of 60

Ggg hasn’t ko’d any top fighter in his own weight class

There’s a whole list but just answer these facts... which do you think is an opinion and why? I’ll tell you why it’s a fact once you’re done making a fool out of yourself
                  Ok off the top of my head.

Canelo beat GGG is the opinion of the judges. Unfortunately is an official opinion but an opinion none the less.

Canelo face also was marked and he suffered a cut. Golovkin left the ring dissapointed and declined interviews. He did not RUN anywhere as you mistakenly said.

I have never heard Golovkin say that no fighter could go 12 rounds with him. If you can find a video of him saying that please post it. Now Sanchez probably said that since he's prone to exaggeration. He once told Golovkin that he would be greater than Ali. Then there was that fiasco after the rematch which he recanted once he calmed down.

Golovkin has stopped many highly rated Middleweights in his division. According to you anything that's official is a fact and those were official rankings. Who has Canelo stopped in the Middleweight division?
                  Jacobs. No
                  Golovkin.. No
                  Even ancient much smaller Cotto. No.

Comment

• Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
                    it all started over the ggg vs canelo thing... floyd fans had to back canelo up since floyd beat canelo and there has been talks in the past of floyd avoiding ggg, etc. so because of this, the floyd fans will automatically root for canelo instead of ggg..

if you look at some old post before the whole ggg vs canelo thing... some floyd fans were actually giving ggg props, saying that ggg is a good boxer with a good jab. it wasnt until the whole ggg vs canelo thing started, that's when ggg became a bum.
                    I was here all the way through, man. There were several waves. The one I mentioned above was probably the earliest, then the 154/168/Ward thing pissed off a lot of the other US fans, then the whole Mexican style/Canelo thing pissed off a lot of Mexican supporters. Course contrary how people tend to sell it fanbases ain't some h0m0genous unit who all share the same opinions, and there's as many individual perspectives are there are posters on here, but these things do tend to have a kinda momentum or a sorta critical mass which tends to draw more people to the more commonly or vociferously expressed view.
                    Last edited by Citizen Koba; 02-10-2020, 06:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                      Ok off the top of my head.

Canelo beat GGG is the opinion of the judges. Unfortunately is an official opinion but an opinion none the less.

Canelo face also was marked and he suffered a cut. Golovkin left the ring dissapointed and declined interviews. He did not RUN anywhere as you mistakenly said.

I have never heard Golovkin say that no fighter could go 12 rounds with him. If you can find a video of him saying that please post it. Now Sanchez probably said that since he's prone to exaggeration. He once told Golovkin that he would be greater than Ali. Then there was that fiasco after the rematch which he recanted once he calmed down.

Golovkin has stopped many highly rated Middleweights in his division. According to you anything that's official is a fact and those were official rankings. Who has Canelo stopped in the Middleweight division?
                      Jacobs. No
                      Golovkin.. No
                      Even ancient much smaller Cotto. No.
                      Ggg isn’t as good as you or anyone think or thought he was, that’s a fact. Sorry buddy, I know it hurts you and your think I’m hating but that’s the reality

Comment

Working...
                      X